Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

falcon

Discussion on falcon within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
falcon

new falcon bug ?????
Old 04/18/2015, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Sorry but bug requests are not allowed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GG LoW, Falcon Bug
12/10/2014 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Hey guys, I've recorded a video about the Century Falcon bug, for the people who doesn't know how to do it, do you want me to share it on public or PM? Ik that most of you know how to do it but this is a tutorial for voon ppl :) Just anwser below :) I had got 5 minutes ago an idea, I will create a group for guys that wants to know the bug,and I will accept the guys I think are trusted but I know another bug, just a Havoc bug but I will not release it, soz Nah I think I will not...
Falcon Bug
09/16/2014 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Can someone pm me the century falcon bug ? (im sure i can do it i have 23 lf4 full havoc and hit 12-13k with x1 sepromed) If you pm me it please make sure that you say it really clear so i can understand thanks ^^
Can someone tell me how to do the centurion falcon bug ?
08/25/2014 - DarkOrbit - 20 Replies
Title says it all im sorry if im not allowed to ask this but if i am then i have an iris and a goliath i do 2600 average damage and have 90 k shield do you think i could do it ? if so please tel me how
FALCON SILKROAD BOT
06/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Is there any bot that works for Falcon Silkroad Private Server?