Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Venezuela proxy payment question

Discussion on Venezuela proxy payment question within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Venezuela proxy payment question

Hello. If I buy Bonus Box doubler with Venezuela proxy is chance to get ban?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Venezuela payment ?
02/23/2015 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hi bros, I listen about ,,venezuela payment system´´ Some players say it is cheap than normal ( for example english) payment. Someone know what i can do this ? :rolleyes:
Venezuela Acc Payment?
01/31/2015 - Seafight - 1 Replies
Can some one make me a Venez acc ? PM ME pls _______________________________ We are all one community We are Anonymous
Venezuela Payment New Accounts!
11/20/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 27 Replies
For those of you who don't know venezuela has a huge disccount in game..more then HUN! so any of you is intrested of creating one new account with Venezuela Payment PM me...The price is 10 euro on paysafecard! all I need is E-mail + the server you want it. (you can either PM me or message me on skype) First 3 people who PM me will get it for free!:handsdown: 1st - arananadam ACCOUNT MADE! 2nd - jacobaxeman ACCOUNT MADE! 3rd - faraonetss ACCOUNT MADE!
Payment Venezuela
06/28/2014 - Seafight - 3 Replies
Hello Someone who can change my payment method from Mexico to Venezuela or works if I go to area d daily payments from Venezuela? XD
Venezuela/Hungarien Payment
06/25/2014 - Seafight - 1 Replies
Here are some Players who can make me Hungarien Payment? I wrote to support but they dont want to Change it without an ID-Card of that Country. If i have it and it works i would pay for it. Send me PM