Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying accounts?

Discussion on Buying accounts? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying accounts?

Is buying accounts safe?

Like how would be a good way to buy someone's account?

Also, how can I be sure that I can keep the account. I saw someone in top 10 manage to take back their account after a month of selling it (ik I was in TS with him). I just don't want to lose $$$ after buying account.

Anyone who can answer these two questions I will be grateful.
Old 02/23/2015, 08:59   #2

Buing acc is never safe
1. You can get scammed by seller if not using middleman or other trusted service
2. You can be banned by BP
- if seller wont's to get his acc back
- if BP discovers that You bought the acc
That ^^ was the theory now a bit of practical side +90% of acc that are sold/bought are flying and ther is nothing happening with them so i say it's mostly about luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2015, 13:25   #3

Hey ,
Buying accounts is never 100% safe , you can only make it safer using these methods:

1.Trade only with high TBM users , the better his TBM is , the better changes you have not to get scammed or dissapointed

2.Always request a trade , it's the most important thing , no matter how trust someone says he is , always request a trade since if you won't he might scam you and you can do nothing for it

3. Trade with a middleman : Trade with high TBM middlemans so the trade is even safer

4.Use paypal / e*G (elite gold) as payment . If you pay someone with paypal or e*G and he scams you , there's a good change you might get your money back with the appropriate proofs
Old 02/23/2015, 14:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by *namuH* View Post
Buing acc is never safe
1. You can get scammed by seller if not using middleman or other trusted service
2. You can be banned by BP
- if seller wont's to get his acc back
- if BP discovers that You bought the acc
That ^^ was the theory now a bit of practical side +90% of acc that are sold/bought are flying and ther is nothing happening with them so i say it's mostly about luck
Ban easy: Seller screens ID etc and bank payments and after sell he'll just write BP and done