Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY LITTLE PROJECT THE LOST GALAXY ATLANTIZ..

Discussion on MY LITTLE PROJECT THE LOST GALAXY ATLANTIZ.. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Red face MY LITTLE PROJECT THE LOST GALAXY ATLANTIZ..

THE LOST GALAXY ATLANTIZ..

hello I want to present my project and I had noticed some changes when files THE LOST GALAXY I really liked the emulator but showed no signs of life so I kept the file, from a friend of mine on facebook gave me new files to a server which opened to him, so I'm trying to make the merger between two servers, and with these two videos you want to show what I was able to bring out a small part and changes but I hope revives the back of the server with the name tHE LOST GALAXY I think those wires do not deserve to be re Agreement so lighthouse born an Italian version.

step 1

step 2

Old 01/20/2015, 21:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,380
What.. Lost Galaxy..?!
Isnt that snowy's project...@#
ok mindf*#$
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/20/2015, 21:18   #3

Received Thanks: 3,420
Change server's name just for respect...

and btw you and your friend must be both stupid... It isn't LG's files...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2015, 21:24   #4

Received Thanks: 1,154
Using files from projects,
Using an already used name,
Asking help for trivial questions...

Good luck!

Maybe triforcing will help you:
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/20/2015, 21:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko3.0 View Post
Using files from projects,
Using an already used name,
Asking help for trivial questions...

Good luck!

Maybe triforcing will help you:
I don't know how, but this speeded up my computer :O
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/20/2015, 21:39   #6

P.S. Not all italian are like this... this... I don't know how to describe him
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2015, 21:43   #7

sorry but why all this controversy did not understand I can not make a server even I with files that existed already changing the way I think and not prohibited, be seen that once I also want to do a server not think I have a right to be indeed criticized today do not ask anything more to suno it does not do anything that they are incapable of making a server, or these threads we will play on a server always wakes me.
Old 01/20/2015, 22:29   #8

I file distribuiti non sono già pronti all'uso... nessuno li distribuirebbe in quello stato. Vanno comunque configurati e questo richiede delle conoscenze. Vai nella sezione Coding del forum, lì possono aiutarti quì no, perchè i pochi abili raramente le condividono - e non le lasciano lilì pronte da hostare proprio per evitare che chiunque le usi con facilità.... ^_^

Files distributed here aren't ready-made... noone would release them that way. They need to be configured anyway, and you need some knowledge to do it. Go in the forum's coding session, there maybe you will find someone who helps you. Surely not here, as the few really skilled programmes don't like to share their best projects, in order to avoid that everyone starts to host p-servers

Oppure guarda dei tutorial su internet, il web ne è pieno

Or watch some tutorials on the internet, web has plenty on that

Ah, riguardo al nome: cambialo. LostGalaxy era un progetto nato tempo fa, ma stroncato per paura di ritorsioni della BP visto che uno dei potenziali DEV è stato denunciato, e ora non è più attivo.

Oh, regarding the name: change it. LostGalaxy was a project born long time ago, but ended because we feared backstrikes from BP, as one of potential devs has been sued, and now he is not active anymore
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2015, 22:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madatek View Post
I file distribuiti non sono già pronti all'uso... nessuno li distribuirebbe in quello stato. Vanno comunque configurati e questo richiede delle conoscenze. Vai nella sezione Coding del forum, lì possono aiutarti quì no, perchè i pochi abili raramente le condividono - e non le lasciano lilì pronte da hostare proprio per evitare che chiunque le usi con facilità.... ^_^

Files distributed here aren't ready-made... noone would release them that way. They need to be configured anyway, and you need some knowledge to do it. Go in the forum's coding session, there maybe you will find someone who helps you. Surely not here, as the few really skilled programmes don't like to share their best projects, in order to avoid that everyone starts to host p-servers

Oppure guarda dei tutorial su internet, il web ne è pieno

Or watch some tutorials on the internet, web has plenty on that

Ah, riguardo al nome: cambialo. LostGalaxy era un progetto nato tempo fa, ma stroncato per paura di ritorsioni della BP visto che uno dei potenziali DEV è stato denunciato, e ora non è più attivo.

Oh, regarding the name: change it. LostGalaxy was a project born long time ago, but ended because we feared backstrikes from BP, as one of potential devs has been sued, and now he is not active anymore
but I'll go ahead with these files and I do not put the fear of BP because gold is de compartment not worry myself with all the money that we have rubbato likely to open the gold treasure of 5 meliar I invested most of my 20 Euros My accaunt in darkorbit I sold the gold to my parents for that stupid game I have rubbato the accaunt and what BP has done nothing were there to read all my email sent with data user id etc. I open my p-server well if BP comes to me so we go to court with all boys robbed and trufati on Facbook for fake accaunt.li aspect with open arms, that they did to BAU and unfair and he did not and slit but I'm not so bother them ame them and I jumped off.
Old 01/20/2015, 22:48   #10

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Consiglio mio: meglio mettersi a giocare su un server privato turco che farne uno, molti server partiti da epvp sono finiti male...

I just gave him my opinion^^

Stop make pservers with file which are sold by someone, hacked or whatever. If you want to do one, use your imagination

Quote:
Originally Posted by YURI-ELIADE.ITALY View Post
but I'll go ahead with these files and I do not put the fear of BP because gold is de compartment not worry myself with all the money that we have rubbato likely to open the gold treasure of 5 meliar I invested most of my 20 Euros My accaunt in darkorbit I sold the gold to my parents for that stupid game I have rubbato the accaunt and what BP has done nothing were there to read all my email sent with data user id etc. I open my p-server well if BP comes to me so we go to court with all boys robbed and trufati on Facbook for fake accaunt.li aspect with open arms, that they did to BAU and unfair and he did not and slit but I'm not so bother them ame them and I jumped off.
Scrivi in italiano, google fa schifo se fai errori ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2015, 22:53   #11

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Open a topic, if your server is released and done. Right now this topic will just create useless spam.

#closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
gb