Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open Galaxy Gate Fast

Discussion on Open Galaxy Gate Fast within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Open Galaxy Gate Fast

Hello everybody,
I actually am full LF3, full B02, full 7900, full Iris, what I want to do now is to open a lot of Zetas in order to be full Havoc, but my question is what's the fastest way to open Zetas ? (No bot, no bug, no cheat please)
What I actually do is collecting boxes in 4-x but it's a bit too long
I tried to collect palla but in the server where I am palla is a No Man's Land because it's just a pvp area, people don't care about palla
Farming Kristallons in order to pay 100 uri by click is too boring

How do you open your Zetas ?
Old 01/04/2015, 14:00   #2

You could try (with good configs) to collect palla on 5-1 with bot palla by pallavia just a good shield fast and x3 and the uru rockets not the big but the small and u could collect there so much but i say u better make sep on everything u can

When you dont wanna do this ask people to do cubis with you then u get much money to or farm on the uber maps gives much uri to ))

Lg
Old 01/04/2015, 15:10   #3

elite*gold: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by doscripter View Post
You could try (with good configs) to collect palla on 5-1 with bot palla by pallavia just a good shield fast and x3 and the uru rockets not the big but the small and u could collect there so much but i say u better make sep on everything u can

When you dont wanna do this ask people to do cubis with you then u get much money to or farm on the uber maps gives much uri to ))

Lg
Dude pls read all!!!
he say: (No bot, no bug, no cheat please)

@OdessAngel you can only go on 5-3 and collect Palla or shoot cubis...
Old 01/04/2015, 15:23   #4

If you dont want to bot or collect palla, buy uridium on MHH
Old 01/04/2015, 16:29   #5

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXNinjAXxWii View Post
If you dont want to bot or collect palla, buy uridium on MHH
wow will help him soo much i think he never thought about the idea to buy !! congrats

tell us more about you do you like to collect or to shoot importent thing

so maybe you can buy double adventage or you cant if you can maybe skill on boxes and everything if you dont wanna do this you just can collect palla

if you like to shoot you should find your own way maybe you have a leonov and can shoot x3 x4 maps otherwise you could also shoot cube or uber map as the other people said

but no one can say do that its the best you should find your own way to collect uri maybe try collect palla a week look how much you get then do a week boxes and then a week only shoot so you find it out
Old 01/04/2015, 23:17   #6

elite*gold: 21
Collect Bonus boxes on the battlemaps 4-x except 4-4 .
Skill your pet and yourself for collecting boxes , buy doubler and go collect the boxes , you can get from 1 box 500 uridium , much way faster then shooting 5 kristallons xD
Old 01/04/2015, 23:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kN1 View Post
wow will help him soo much i think he never thought about the idea to buy !! congrats

tell us more about you do you like to collect or to shoot importent thing

so maybe you can buy double adventage or you cant if you can maybe skill on boxes and everything if you dont wanna do this you just can collect palla

if you like to shoot you should find your own way maybe you have a leonov and can shoot x3 x4 maps otherwise you could also shoot cube or uber map as the other people said

but no one can say do that its the best you should find your own way to collect uri maybe try collect palla a week look how much you get then do a week boxes and then a week only shoot so you find it out
w8 r u dumb? I'm giving him an opinion and if he wants to do this, he can so if youre posts going to be like that, better shut up.
Old 01/06/2015, 20:03   #8

Well, I buyed pet some days ago, it's only lvl 5, I think I'm gonna buy the box and the palla collector for the pet, I will probably used it in 4-x as I already do, and yes from time to time I buy uri but just in small quantities
Old 01/07/2015, 02:31   #9

Received Thanks: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignoxx View Post
Collect Bonus boxes on the battlemaps 4-x except 4-4 .
Skill your pet and yourself for collecting boxes , buy doubler and go collect the boxes , you can get from 1 box 500 uridium , much way faster then shooting 5 kristallons xD
Why??
Just because it hasn't got bb??
You're so racist man...

On topic: I would recommend to collect palla, or if you want to get uridum and ammo too, go to pvp maps and collect bb with a faaaaast ship

See you!
Thanks
1 User