Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About servers

Discussion on About servers within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About servers

I have a problem guys and I need your help.i have two accounts on ge1 and one on us east 3. I don't know which account I should play I can be ufe really fast.but in the one which is nearly dead I can be easily a major and on the other side my rank would be bad so which acc I should play
Old 01/02/2015, 19:23   #2

Rank is much less important than activity. If you can be ufe on any of the servers, be ufe on the active one
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2015, 19:54   #3

I know that,but in the dead server nobody can beat you.. In ge1 even if you are ufe ,still a lot of guys can beat you ..
Old 01/02/2015, 20:06   #4

If you gonna play on Us server, you will get general very fast because nobody is playing on it but if you want to get skills go and play on Ge1 or Ag1,2,3...
Old 01/02/2015, 20:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosgate4 View Post
I know that,but in the dead server nobody can beat you.. In ge1 even if you are ufe ,still a lot of guys can beat you ..
man ther's always someone that is better skilled or has more luck and will pop You like a noob it dosn't matter what server or what rank play on a active server to have more fun and pop more people
on dead server nobody can beat You but who are You going to kill?
Old 01/02/2015, 20:31   #6

Thats right,but at least i will be really good at us server,and i would pop less people,but less would pop me. I dont know i am 50-50

I seriously need help.haha
Old 01/03/2015, 00:25   #7

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosgate4 View Post
What's fun about beating everyone? That's no fun. You need to have some challenges instead of only smashing noobs who are not able to do **** to you...