Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best bot for boxing?

Discussion on Best bot for boxing? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best bot for boxing?

Hello.. just wondering what the best bot is for boxing. I tried Vbot and had bad luck with it, it kept stopping next to the boxes.. tried both versions of it too. Just looking for something good I could box bot in bmaps with.

Also does PBDO still work? I have a license for that I bought when it first came out. Or, if it does run, is DO running a script 24/7 that will pick it up?

Thanks in advanced.
Old 12/08/2014, 10:37   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 64/0/13
You can try to make a simple pixel bot to move your ship on PvP maps while your PET is collecting boxes.
PBDO bot is offline , in my opinion it will never come back...
The time of these bots has ended.
Old 12/08/2014, 16:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,240

We don't know what errors you might get so just try everything and see what works fine
Old 12/08/2014, 20:35   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Please use the above post.
Closed Thread