Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] ExplosiveSpace Closing today.

Discussion on [Info] ExplosiveSpace Closing today. within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
[Info] ExplosiveSpace Closing today.

Heyo epvp!

Has been long time since we started this project(Moosiih and me) and we was glad to see a server that we made(not at all*) became some famous and glorious.
But that had to end some day.. As you maybe can see, Bigpoint started closing the most famous servers and/or Public on epvp.. by the way, they started with DarkPlanets, then pvpcoolers, then others and others.. We found that 2 days ago OU and OR was closed.. But our time had to come, We got a Copyright advise from OVH (The host company) and well, 24 Hours to remove it or we'll be shutted down by them(OVH i guess) and so. That's the reason we're closing.

We maybe wasn't the best server, or the most famous, or even the best coded, but atleast we tryied it, starting with 0% knowledge on coding to trying to make a private server working stable(not at all).

I must say thanks to ArDii and turso for their files. withouth them i wouldn't have done this far, even so, other servers like pvpcoolers(Was my server aswell) turk server and other OU based servers. I just have to say, thank you guys for your awesome work.

But don't worry! we'll be back and all bought items will be in our next project, so you guys don't loose your money.

This isn't the end.. this is the beginning.

Best Regards,
GabrielCool1
Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/26/2014, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
Heyo epvp!

Has been long time since we started this project(Moosiih and me) and we was glad to see a server that we made(not at all*) became some famous and glorious.
But that had to end some day.. As you maybe can see, Bigpoint started closing the most famous servers and/or Public on epvp.. by the way, they started with DarkPlanets, then pvpcoolers, then others and others.. We found that 2 days ago OU and OR was closed.. But our time had to come, We got a Copyright advise from OVH (The host company) and well, 24 Hours to remove it or we'll be shutted down by them(OVH i guess) and so. That's the reason we're closing.

We maybe wasn't the best server, or the most famous, or even the best coded, but atleast we tryied it, starting with 0% knowledge on coding to trying to make a private server working stable(not at all).

I must say thanks to ArDii and turso for their files. withouth them i wouldn't have done this far, even so, other servers like pvpcoolers(Was my server aswell) turk server and other OU based servers. I just have to say, thank you guys for your awesome work.

But don't worry! we'll be back and all bought items will be in our next project, so you guys don't loose your money.

This isn't the end.. this is the beginning.

Best Regards,
GabrielCool1

Count with me if you have to fix any bug friend
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2014, 11:52   #3

No money making or ads on the site only personal use play with friends
Old 10/27/2014, 15:38   #4

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by sveratus View Post
No money making or ads on the site only personal use play with friends
Its not about making money.. omg maybe stop spamming on pserver threads if you dont know anything
Thanks
3 Users