Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hades gate sk2

Discussion on Hades gate sk2 within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hades gate sk2

If u have hades open and are in sk2 pm me
Old 09/08/2014, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
Use the Darkorbittalk for something like this.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hades Gate GL1?
09/08/2014 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Ich suche 3 Leute für das Hades Gate zu spielen? Skype: marcoxd1997
Gate HADES
08/20/2014 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Hey guys, I want to get sure of this info: If your building your gate having a second hanger with full nano hull increases the chance of getting other items, dont forget to switch while attempting to open gates. I guess that's 99% fake, also I never tried (after lose a HADES some hours ago). But I have another HADES, and this time I want know a little more about that GATE. And if that info is true, can someone tell me what that means?
[Trick] Hades Gate
08/18/2013 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
Trick wird nun nur noch per PN gesendet da bigpoint nicht den wissen soll :D Trick will now only be sent via PM as bigpoint not to know the Trick
How to do HADES Gate
04/25/2013 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
First of all there are sibelons .. just kill them :D When comes out emperor sibelon ... will appear also mines and some "checkpoints" in which he will earn hp just destroy them first he go on them ;) Emperor Lordakium : Wiz the false E.Lordakiums and don't let the real emperor to go to radiations (he will teletranport on the map) how to do this : if you shoot him in left he will go in the right ;) Emperor Kristallon : Just leave in peace the uber kristallons and kill the emperor easy...
Hades Gate
04/25/2013 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
In the Hades Gate, there are three phases: The sibelon phase The lordakium phase The Bk phase. The reward is: 8 Logfiles 4 green booty keys