Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help making a botting framework

Discussion on Need help making a botting framework within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/09/2014, 15:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hmm when will be this released? Hmm hellgod do you have skype? I need talk with you. Add me thx. SKYPE: oskrtwtf One nice bot need this. If img and pixel search is slow and a bit impossible and SWF manager is detecable we have only one chance. This thing.
Old 07/10/2014, 04:24   #17

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellgod_ View Post
I think they tint random pixels right? This uses colour (The entire box, not just one or two pixels) and contour (shape) detection so this is virtually undefeatable. hehehehe
No they tint the entire box.

-jD
Old 07/10/2014, 05:39   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by »jD« View Post
No they tint the entire box.

-jD
Thats odd, the colour detection of the bot never breaks. So i guess the tint is too little for the program and it can overlook it. (Now that i think about it, some boxes were more difficult to detect than others, but it poses no threat to the bot overall)

Anyway, there is shape detection. So if colour breaks, it can fall back on the shape.

NOTE:

The video that I posted is all colour detection, not shape. So from the video you can see that all boxes are detected by colour very well
Thanks
1 User