Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is it possible? (minimap to see cloackers)

Discussion on is it possible? (minimap to see cloackers) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is it possible? (minimap to see cloackers)

i was wondering if it is possible to make a kind of tool that shows cloacked ships position, but not using packet stuff, but instead using pixel, if your ship (on minimap) is 3 pixels away from a enemy, the tool marks on the map (what you see) where it is, so that you can move your mosue and click it, and not having to spam click until you find him
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2014, 00:41   #2

elite*gold: 50
I don't think so.
Old 06/27/2014, 11:51   #3

elite*gold: 0
I don't think it is possible too , becaus for this we need a extremly fast and accuracy pixelbot ...
Old 06/27/2014, 15:21   #4

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
I don't think it is possible too , becaus for this we need a extremly fast and accuracy pixelbot ...
The bigger problem is more to calc where the ship is on "real" map. The minimap shows the position in steps. And then it would also depend on the minimap size, the browser window size and the zoom size of the game. Those are the bigger problems I believe.

€: What maybe would be nice: virtually checking the gamewindow itself an marking each points which are "clickable", so where the cursor would become hand instead of arrow. but then we again have a performence problem as it is a bigger area to scan and even another kind of scanning.