Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] Invisibility Bug In The Coolers

Discussion on [Bug] Invisibility Bug In The Coolers within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

View Poll Results: Should i share it?
Yeah, do it! 45 77.59%
No, let the users that have it abuse in his server(over 700 ppl) 13 22.41%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
[Bug] Invisibility Bug In The Coolers

The pool says all.
I won't publish this (if wins) to ruin thecoolers.
I will publish it to let them know about this bug and that they fix it(if they know how to, i'm pretty sure insanity maybe knows but the other knows nothing about even php ^^)
The poll will be closed in 1 day and i voted directly for No. because epvp can be dangerous ^^ But well. let's see the results.

Best Regards,
GabrielCool1
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 14:34   #2

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
The pool says all.
I won't publish this (if wins) to ruin thecoolers.
I will publish it to let them know about this bug and that they fix it(if they know how to, i'm pretty sure insanity maybe knows but the other knows nothing about even php ^^)
The poll will be closed in 1 day and i voted directly for No. because epvp can be dangerous ^^ But well. let's see the results.

Best Regards,
GabrielCool1
More bugs xD
As i posted in my first post on their official thread:
They have some serious security flaws, that needs a fix.

They need to fix their system up, but seems to they didn't listen.
They have still the shorty ads on their site and it ruins the player experience.

I may also admit, that we pentested their server (drunk that night). I apologize for any harm that might have happen to the server... (ssh port was open..)

Best Regards Bau
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 14:41   #3

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
Why you don't just give it to the devs?
Old 06/04/2014, 14:47   #4

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Simple question, do you think they will listen?

They said in the official thread, we will remove our ads asap.
I still see ads.

Best Regards Bau
Old 06/04/2014, 14:56   #5

elite*gold: 20
well wtf just send it to the admins , it's a P server , no one wins when there are cheaters
all play there for fun , with such cheats there is no fun?
Old 06/04/2014, 14:57   #6

elite*gold: 0
Hi!, new here. Since the bugs are cool and funny I want you released it.
We will have some fun and soon one less bug to deal with !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 15:14   #7
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Almost all blocked and insanity, the only one that i still have won't listen to me ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 15:50   #8

elite*gold: 46
If you share it im gonna share my tool. Simple as that. And my tool ***** both your servers as you know. ( I don't know wether you like all players on your server to be banned ... )
Little preview :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Βau View Post
Simple question, do you think they will listen?

They said in the official thread, we will remove our ads asap.
I still see ads.

Best Regards Bau
Gabriel does not fix the things i told him either.

Edit:
As I see ThecoolerDEV giving me a thanks just one note for you:
It works on your server aswell and i already reported it in your forum.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2014, 16:20   #9
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
If you share it im gonna share my tool. Simple as that. And my tool ***** both your servers as you know. ( I don't know wether you like all players on your server to be banned ... )
Little preview :P

Gabriel does not fix the things i told him either.

Edit:
As I see ThecoolerDEV giving me a thanks just one note for you:
It works on your server aswell and i already reported it in your forum.
Well. atm idc about chat, and seems like you're with the side of Benoit(yeha, that kid that buys all with money.)
And well. both servers have practically same bugs, but well, as you may see both servers are administrated by people that don't know that lot as you maybe know , but well, that's the reality so we can't do that lot, so it's what we both have, if you wanna Destroy both servers is ya problem..

Btw, i don't fix the things because i don't know how to, or i would.. you really think i like be working on bugged things?..
Old 06/04/2014, 16:25   #10

elite*gold: 46
Well i don't want to destroy your server i just wanted to get you to fix it. You just need to check if the user id matches the name and the session id given in the database. If not disconnect the user. Thats all. Also it's not my problem if i want to destroy both servers and im on no side at all. I also banned some guys on The Coolers for some hours and unbanned them again. But if you gonna release the bug i am probably gonna be on TheCoolers side as they don't want to harm your server but you want to harm theirs.

Edit: I don't want to get posts so i'm just gonna edit.
I am strictly against Ddosing anyone for any reason what so ever. I never attacked your server in any way. I just used your shop to give me a nice ship and the thing with the chat. I did nothing else to your server.
Also I neither need money nor a vps and he did not buy me. As i said im on no side at all but if you release bugs i think i can release them too or ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 16:31   #11
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
Well i don't want to destroy your server i just wanted to get you to fix it. You just need to check if the user id matches the name and the session id given in the database. If not disconnect the user. Thats all. Also it's not my problem if i want to destroy both servers and im on no side at all. I also banned some guys on The Coolers for some hours and unbanned them again. But if you gonna release the bug i am probably gonna be on TheCoolers side as they don't want to harm your server but you want to harm theirs.
Well you wrong, you only see what i publish or..? In most of my threads you allways in the side of destroy us but you didn't see that we didn't even get the 100% server when they was DDo.. us for more than 3 consecutive days and then wanted to destroy us too, but then, you did nothing? and now in a bug easily fixable you will "harm us" ? This bug even it's easier than the DB security fail we have , and we fixed it(the invisibility) so if we fixed it why they can't? just st..
Anyways, if you wanna help them is okay.. i can't control you to don't do it so.. but well, or benoit buys you with money or a vps or gift to help them or he will win money with what he wins with our work ^^
Old 06/04/2014, 16:44   #12

i have changed my mind ... d'ont release it it can ruin a cool serverver! :c

fix that bug !
Old 06/04/2014, 16:53   #13
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetadarus View Post
i have changed my mind ... d'ont release it it can ruin a cool serverver! :c

fix that bug !
not that so, as told before is easily fixable, if they don't do it is because they don't want to. we know less than insanity and if he don't fix it is because he don't wanna.. if we can why he wont?
Old 06/04/2014, 19:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
not that so, as told before is easily fixable, if they don't do it is because they don't want to. we know less than insanity and if he don't fix it is because he don't wanna.. if we can why he wont?
Stop saying that insanity knows how to code, As far as I know, he doesn't even know how to code.

I guarantee that you know more than insanity. Good-luck with your server Gabriel, I say release the bug, so they have the chance to fix it. They can simply shut down there server, put it in DEV mode or localhost, and fix the bug. Lets just say your exploiting the server for them.

Best Regards `darkorbitplayer1118
Old 06/04/2014, 20:05   #15

What is this bug supposed to be exactly? You didn't say what it was.

Screenshots look like a ban thing. I couldn't care less if you shared it because I don't use chat. And the server I'm in NO ONE plays anymore. Less than 600 people during THE DAY.
Closed Thread