Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TheCoolers (PVP Server) (24/24 On)

Discussion on TheCoolers (PVP Server) (24/24 On) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/19/2014, 21:39   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
That's his way to fix things, then as he don't know what he did do he will take old files and delete new ones that are "bugged" (not really. it's his bad)
clear cookie?

what to do?
Old 06/19/2014, 21:49   #62

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
That's his way to fix things, then as he don't know what he did do he will take old files and delete new ones that are "bugged" (not really. it's his bad)
Please gabriel , you don't know nothing of what i'm making and you will see , don't spam in my thread you just don't know nothing in private server and will never, explosive space (same of pvpcoolers) is a 100% copy of oneultimate and yes if the server fail , i can make a "backup" what is the problem? stop spam
Old 07/11/2014, 18:35   #63

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Reopen on request.
Please remember to edit your post with link.

EDIT: It's still shut, huhuhu. Sorry, connection issues. Fixed.
Old 07/13/2014, 23:45   #64

elite*gold: 20
Update :Now you can change username
Mine fully working without bug
Old 07/13/2014, 23:58   #65

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
Wow, lol you should properly look at that

Also i still can't find ANY clickable link to epvp'ers...

Edit: to ThecoolersDEV, i'm not even remotely going to edit/remove my first post here in this thread.
So don't send me a pm again.
Old 07/14/2014, 00:25   #66

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
PServers have to be online when the thread is first created (no announcement of it being made, "I'm making a Pserver", etc), please make sure you have a backlink on your website as well.
Can't find a backlink, please PM me when you have added one and I'll reopen it again.
Closed Thread