Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta/Preview]GalaxyWar Darkorbit Private Server

Discussion on [Beta/Preview]GalaxyWar Darkorbit Private Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2014, 20:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Cool

How old are you : I'm 18 years old.
Why do you want to test out this private server? : I've got some experience in coding and I think i could find a few bugs in game which then i could report to Adrian. I also think that this private server is gonna have a bright future with alot of opportunities and I would love to support it.
and last but not least I just love to play darkorbit myself and I think this server is gonna be super amazing + I love the background theme.

Why can you trust me? : I think you can trust me because I keep important information to myself. And i can keep my word.

Some extra information : I can code javascripts, however I do not know how to code for a darkorbit private server *Unless there are javascripts related to it.

PS I would also want to applicate for in-game Moderator / Forum moderator Because, I think i speak pretty good English and my grammar is pretty decent and i also have interests towards the community the game is gonna be having and I would really like to help people out if i get to join in the game. I would really love to become moderator and I know that there are responsibilities that moderators have.

UND AUCH KANN ICH EINE BISSCHEN DEUTCH SPRECHEN
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2014, 21:23   #17

Why you want to test: For fun
Why you can trust me: I am willing to try new things ..
Old 04/03/2014, 22:55   #18

Why you want to Test: i play onlly on darkorbit remix and darkorbit privateservers and i want see ur private server... If you allow me
Why you can trust me: because I believe in myself, if you understand me

I hope you read this
Old 04/03/2014, 23:25   #19

**** cool your server with different special design to server ...
Did you have a chance to participate in the Beta Tester's! xD

Why you want to Test: Well I want to test because I really want to help discover new bugs and new servers to help this community as big of pservers evolve, and really like the design of the server and be assured that it will follow ahead and leave many players happy! xD

Why you can trust me: I am a reliable person, and if you know me would know that for sure, because I'm honest with everything I do and never do anything wrong.
Old 04/04/2014, 06:42   #20

Why you want to Test: i want help you to find bugs
Why you can trust me: Because i dont give the link to other people
Old 04/04/2014, 09:52   #21

Why you want to Test: Because I want to help find bugs.
Why you can trust me: Because I would not give anyone a link or the code because there is already too many server issues with too many users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2014, 10:13   #22

I just would like to remind to all the appliants that you need at least 100 posts and 80 thanks received, in order to have more chances to gain a code
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2014, 11:56   #23

just release it to public so we can have fun. make it like normal DO but with more rewards
Old 04/04/2014, 12:52   #24

elite*gold: 286
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gara250 View Post
How old are you : I'm 18 years old.
Why do you want to test out this private server? : I've got some experience in coding and I think i could find a few bugs in game which then i could report to Adrian. I also think that this private server is gonna have a bright future with alot of opportunities and I would love to support it.
and last but not least I just love to play darkorbit myself and I think this server is gonna be super amazing + I love the background theme.

Why can you trust me? : I think you can trust me because I keep important information to myself. And i can keep my word.

Some extra information : I can code javascripts, however I do not know how to code for a darkorbit private server *Unless there are javascripts related to it.

PS I would also want to applicate for in-game Moderator / Forum moderator Because, I think i speak pretty good English and my grammar is pretty decent and i also have interests towards the community the game is gonna be having and I would really like to help people out if i get to join in the game. I would really love to become moderator and I know that there are responsibilities that moderators have.

UND AUCH KANN ICH EINE BISSCHEN DEUTCH SPRECHEN
Dear Applicant,
your application is accepted! Welcome at Galaxy War!
PS: that's how applications have to be ! and pls add me in skype i want to talk with u
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2014, 13:34   #25

Wie alt bist du: Ich bin 17 Jahre alt und gehe noch zur Schule, deshalb habe ich genug Zeit um auf Ihrem Private Server zu Zocken.
Wieso möchtest du diesen Private Server testen: Weil ich DarkOrbit über alles liebe. Ich spiele seit 3 Jahren darkorbit und ich vermisse das alte DarkOrbit, deswegen möchte ich auf Ihrem Private Server spielen.
Warum können wir dir vertrauen: Weil ich mich an Regeln halten werde. Ich werde niemandem den Private Server link geben.
Old 04/04/2014, 13:59   #26

Why u want to test? Because I searched for a really good P-Server and i think yours willbe one
Why we can trust u? You can' really trust anyone but I play DarkOrbit since 2009 and so i know how Bigpoint is like and I would never say a word to anyone
Old 04/04/2014, 15:55   #27

Why do I want to test: I`m good to find bugs
Why you can trust me: If you want u can trust me if u want u can not
Old 04/04/2014, 17:36   #28

Why do I want to test: I love playing DarkOrbit, Also I love trying out P-servers specially watching the new ones, turn into one of the best server to play
Why should we trust you: I dont really have any reason to abuse the bugs I find, I will just simply report it to the administrator. I will never cause any trouble since I am bad at causing trouble since I don't :P
Thank you,
-Acghost
Old 04/04/2014, 18:37   #29

I want play because i was hacked 2013 octber.
I want play a good server like this !
Old 04/04/2014, 19:19   #30

elite*gold: 45

Why you want to Test:

I want to test your private server because I play DarkOrbit for a long time (2007 or 2008 I think) and I can tell you bugs if I find them. By the way I got mark 1 in english, so I can talk with you pretty good.

Why you can trust me:

Because I´m a very mature person. I will not talk about the private server.

Regards, FreeTime
Closed Thread