Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

voucher code doesnt work

Discussion on voucher code doesnt work within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question voucher code doesnt work

hi guys, long time no see this forum ..
hey, i received a message (2 messages) from darkorbit saying something like there is not bot, login now.. bla bla.. i dont read it.
Around 2 weeks later, i was browsing and i don't remember how i get with the darkorbit forum and the first thing i read was "darkorbit is giving a ship for everyone" , so i said what? darkorbit giving something free!? so i read the full post and the conclusion was: "you have received a code in your email check it out and write the code on your darkorbit account and you will get an spearhead and a hangar".
i said hey that will be great, so idecided to look for the message but i wasn't, my hotmail had deleted it because it was in the spam folder .. so i decided to look for another email account and i found another message saying the same so i copy and paste the code in 2 differents accounts and nothing, it says error or code not found ..
so what happened with my code then? what i have to do? i lost my chance?..
Cheers for y'all..
Old 03/26/2014, 02:58   #2

I guess so. I had a code and it worked perfectly fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2014, 04:51   #3

that's so sad..
Old 03/26/2014, 05:41   #4

Your code probably expired
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2014, 16:44   #5

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuNzOwNz View Post
Your code probably expired
yeah happened to me too, had the hades code but i got to know about it already when it said invalid code
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2014, 17:19   #6

ok my friends so the code is expired.. oh you darkorbit..
cheers and thanks for answer
#closerequest
Old 03/26/2014, 21:31   #7

All codes which DarkOrbit sends to you, are only limited.
They last for 24/48h, matters if it's an event or just normal bonus.
Thanks
1 User