Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unbanning account by sending letter to Germany

Discussion on Unbanning account by sending letter to Germany within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/22/2014, 20:27   #31

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirecekxxx View Post
Requi i think its a bit outdatet or ?
I listed all possible addresses.
Old 02/23/2014, 13:05   #32

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 64/0/13
Which of all address is the right one? I want to send them a letter too, I'm from Bulgaria and this is the only way. My account got banned after someone has stolen it and he spent all my money from my paypal on the ship. And now my ship is banned and I need to pay 100 euro to remove the ban..The letter will help?
I will be grateful if someone can send me any template because I don't know exactly how to create my own letter like this.
Old 02/23/2014, 14:24   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
"Provided that you have used the Portal or Games and Services for an extended period of time, we would like to inform you that we also use data from our predecessor company, and current subsidiary, Bigpoint GmbH, Drehbahn 47-48, 20354 Hamburg, Germany."

So this adress is 100% good.
kamieniarz, the correct address from BP is the one that you wrote.

Bigpoint GmbH
Drehbahn 47-48
20354 Hamburg | Germany

Fax: +49 40 881413 906

Managing Director: Khaled Helioui
Business Registration: HRB-Hamburg 94148

you can send them a FAX instead of sending a letter. if you have the possibility.
good luck with that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2014, 16:39   #34

Please, can someone send pe a PM of that letter?I would modify and send also, i have a good banned account and i would try to get it back this way.Will let you know if it works!I will send them a fax, as it is faster and cheaper that a old fashion paper letter I am from Romania.
Old 02/23/2014, 17:32   #35

Can you also send me PM with the letter i will peraphrase. I am from Bulgaria and cant go personally so letter is the only way.
Old 02/23/2014, 17:34   #36

elite*gold: 6301
Received Thanks: 5,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethm1980 View Post
Please, can someone send pe a PM of that letter?I would modify and send also, i have a good banned account and i would try to get it back this way.Will let you know if it works!I will send them a fax, as it is faster and cheaper that a old fashion paper letter I am from Romania.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aezakmi98 View Post
Can you also send me PM with the letter i will peraphrase. I am from Bulgaria and cant go personally so letter is the only way.
I can do that but AFTER I get response from support. I'm trying to do it via email
Old 02/23/2014, 19:45   #37

Ok, please let us all know how it works for you!