Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Posting One Ultimate's source was not right | Most rudest thing I'd ever done :(

Discussion on Posting One Ultimate's source was not right | Most rudest thing I'd ever done :( within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Posting One Ultimate's source was not right | Most rudest thing I'd ever done :(

I knew that from the start, I just wanted to see all of your guys reactions, (I was so stupid. 1000 facepalm on me. ) I would never release anyone source without permission, why would do something like that, I guess I was drunk when I posted this, I was unfair and plain out rude, I am truly sorry Adrii and the rest of the team and e*pvp community, I should have never did this, That was not me the real me. If you'd like to talk to me, go on Skype, I will explain more on why I did this.

I have delete all of One Ultimate's Source from my computer, it not right to post other's work, I know how it feels and I hope you forgive me.

#Source Deleted
#Sorry if this is spam thread. the other thread got closed before I could have responded.

I hope I never meant any disrespect. I'm sorry guys.

I know this is something you will never forgive, and I understand, i have done bad things like today, that i should have never done, I guess I really deserved it this time.

Quote:
I understand fully what you mean, I know I am stupid for the mistakes I have done. I mean by drunk is, that I was being plain out stupid not literally drunk. I know this was plain out disrespect, I don't even know why I did this, posted this shit on e*pvp started war that I will deserve for my mistakes, I know how you fell `Basti, I was scammed four times and ran over by a car in my lifetime, I think I deserve to be ran over this time. I know some will never forgive me for the mistakes I have done. And I didn't just come here for my apology, I came here to say that I was completely retarded for what I did to the community to start a war because of my stupidity. How can I be so stupid.

To some of you, I know my apology doesn't even compare to what I did today, and I completely understand, I was so dum to even post something like this. I guess I deserve to be yelled at, I am ready to what about to happen. Some of you like the team of One Ultimate, This is for you, I know you probably hate me about know and I know my apology won't be enough, You can hate me for the rest of your life's, I am sorry for my disrespect. I hope one day we can all work together a community should and what I did today, Isn't gonna happen. I didn't come here for just my apology I can here to show my respect to my fellow community not start a war of hatred.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2014, 01:34   #2

LINK PLEASE
Old 02/08/2014, 01:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobatim View Post
LINK PLEASE
What the f*** are you talking about?
Old 02/08/2014, 01:37   #4

elite*gold: 80

From your mistakes you wouldn't have made the post before furthermore when everyone argued against you not to do so (As in giving out one ultimate's code) you created a voting poll and thus made literally everyone mad at you from the very beginning!

Now, I am not trying to spill evidence towards what you've done but from what I know is that this was totally disrespectful, and this forum thread that you have literally JUST created seems to be a total waste of time towards me. (Dunno about the others)

However, I guess some sort of sympathy should be brought up towards you for what you have "said previously" as in sending as a threat to leech "one ultimate's" source code out here towards e*pvp and *** knows who else.

darkorbitplayer1188, you say you "guess" you were drunk? O.o How can you even create a thread on e*pvp when you are drunk? I wonder.... O.o I guess you are forgiven from me as a 45% forgiveness ratio from me as for the others... I am not going to speak for the others, you've made a few big time forum members upset, and mad at you but again, I shall seal my lips before something else breaks out~

`Basti
Old 02/08/2014, 01:47   #5

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobatim View Post
LINK PLEASE
dont be lazy **** head... just make your own emu.. dont steal someones work..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/08/2014, 01:50   #6

sorry Y'm not speak english
Old 02/08/2014, 01:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by code42 View Post

From your mistakes you wouldn't have made the post before furthermore when everyone argued against you not to do so (As in giving out one ultimate's code) you created a voting poll and thus made literally everyone mad at you from the very beginning!

Now, I am not trying to spill evidence towards what you've done but from what I know is that this was totally disrespectful, and this forum thread that you have literally JUST created seems to be a total waste of time towards me.

However, I guess some sort of sympathy should be brought up towards you for what you have "said previously" as in sending as a threat to leech "one ultimate's" source code out here towards e*pvp and god knows who else.

darkorbitplayer1188, you say you "guess" you were drunk? O.o How can you even create a thread on e*pvp when you are drunk? I wonder.... O.o I guess you are forgiven from me as a 45% forgiveness ratio from me as for the others... I am not going to speak for the others, you've made a few big time forum members upset, and mad at you but again, I shall seal my lips before something else breaks out~

`Basti
I understand fully what you mean, I know I am stupid for the mistakes I have done. I mean by drunk is, that I was being plain out stupid not literally drunk. I know this was plain out disrespect, I don't even know why I did this, posted this shit on e*pvp started war that I will deserve for my mistakes, I know how you fell `Basti, I was scammed four times and ran over by a car in my lifetime, I think I deserve to be ran over this time. I know some will never forgive me for the mistakes I have done. And I didn't just come here for my apology, I came here to say that I was completely retarded for what I did to the community to start a war because of my stupidity. How can I be so stupid.

To some of you, I know my apology doesn't even compare to what I did today, and I completely understand, I was so dum to even post something like this. I guess I deserve to be yelled at, I am ready to what about to happen. Some of you like the team of One Ultimate, This is for you, I know you probably hate me about know and I know my apology won't be enough, You can hate me for the rest of your life's, I am sorry for my disrespect. I hope one day we can all work together a community should and what I did today, Isn't gonna happen. I didn't come here for just my apology I can here to show my respect to my fellow community not start a war of hatred.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2014, 01:56   #8

Received Thanks: 2,380
Quote:
I just wanted to see all of your guys reactions, I would never release anyone source without permission
Then what was the thread about?
Quote:
#Source Deleted
How can anyone make sure of that? This is internet.. And It's hard to gain people's trust after doing such a thing.
I have 4 server's emulators and never gave away any of them.. Only people sharing another person's job are the ones that can't do anything on their own. Weird isnt it?
Also, this thread going to be closed, too, probably.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/08/2014, 02:00   #9

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
ok tyler made mistske..again...u can hate him if u want but this is forum about DO..not about someones mistakes.. i will report it to close it. it have no sence have this open..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/08/2014, 02:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryz35 View Post
Then what was the thread about?

How can anyone make sure of that? This is internet.. And It's hard to gain people's trust after doing such a thing.
I have 4 server's emulators and never gave away any of them.. Only people sharing another person's job are the ones that can't do anything on their own. Weird isnt it?
Also, this thread going to be closed, too, probably.
It was a joke at first then I realized how stupid I am, I don't deserve to be here and I know not everyone will forgive me.

I know I can't prove to you that I deleted and no one can't prove anything on the internet, I know most of you won't believe me and I know everyone is upset because of my stupidity I have cause here.
Old 02/08/2014, 06:59   #11

And now you're crying
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2014, 11:27   #12

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Next time you create such a thread i'll punish you for it.

#closed
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread