Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

udobot programs

Discussion on udobot programs within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
udobot programs

Hi, I was going through my hard drive for old pixel based bot programs and i came across tvirusx1 udobot versions.
The image folder contains images of the aliens it could attack.

v2.1
v2.4
udobot local server
v5.1
v6.0

some of these have the local server option built in that was added when his server went offline.

I will add more as i find them.
If any body is interested i can post them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2014, 19:24   #2

So will UdoBot like Pixel Bot? I'm not sure if i understand good.

Anyway .. Good Luck
Old 01/21/2014, 18:10   #3

No m not making the bot sorry, I was just posting if somebody want the programs for research as they seem to be pixel based and tvirusx1 was the best programer at the time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
32 Bit programs?
08/17/2012 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Hello everyone, I have Windows 7 32 bit, and have only found EasyLogin to work with this. I was wondering if there were any other archlord programs that worked with 32 bit. Mainly I'm talking about a bot,macro, or Al Info Tool. Also, is it possible to hire a programmer to make a 32bit version? Thanks.
PROGRAMS
08/10/2012 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
This is getting really sucky. Their is Not a single program that I have found that freaking works with ts2. Since ts2 dropper is not selling his program anymore, then nothing works. I have tried CE but it seems that CE has stopped working as well. So what can I do now? Someone help. Thanks.
Feedback UDOBot 2.5.6 - since forum udobot is closed
04/18/2011 - DarkOrbit - 42 Replies
Let`s talk here about this version, if u have meet bugs or if u like it. For me example the jumping ports wont work... i tried on different account, different internet providers, and when he jump the portal it remains blocked in port... and will nothing do anymore until i start it again..
Can't click the programs listed in Start>All Programs
09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have a problem with my PC, sorry I can't understand german language so i'll write my concern in english. Ok, here's my problem, After I have run Online games (e.g. Rohan, Luna), I can't click anymore the listed applications/programs in All Programs menu (Start>All Programs). However if I didn't start any of those Online games, I don't encounter that kind of problems. Any solutions for this kind of problem? I have already tried, reformatting my PC, but still the problem...