Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] DarkOrbit Remix PS Boss Of Open-Source Private Servers!

Discussion on [RELEASE] DarkOrbit Remix PS Boss Of Open-Source Private Servers! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/18/2014, 12:04   #31

elite*gold: 0

also try what you can not start apache

please fixed htdocs and again upload
Old 01/18/2014, 16:56   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by seppeduplasers View Post
Ok now the accounts wont load. Whats my problem? Thank you.

Same thing happened with mine so i dont know. i cant edit the conf for Admin or apache wont run it says the port is blocked so idk what to do ;l
Old 01/18/2014, 17:16   #33

elite*gold: 278
Received Thanks: 1,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringings View Post
What have i done wrong, why do i get these errors on the index.php page + it shows all folders, and iv done the thnig with the appache folder

Notice: Use of undefined constant host - assumed 'host' in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Server.Config.php on line 7

Notice: Use of undefined constant host - assumed 'host' in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Server.Config.php on line 18

Notice: Use of undefined constant mysqlUsername - assumed 'mysqlUsername' in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Server.Config.php on line 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant mysqlPassword - assumed 'mysqlPassword' in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Server.Config.php on line 20

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Init.php on line 59

Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Init.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined variable: mysqli in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Init.php on line 63

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\Init.php on line 63
Error de Conexion MySQLi (2002)
Check the file globConfig.php in htdocs folder.

Quote:
another issue would be that i cant add index.es to the file other wise my apache decides, to tell me my ports are blocked -,- so thats why im getting them stupid errors. as its not linked to the correct. index page

BTW: New update!

Changelog:

Download:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nckrnckr View Post

also try what you can not start apache

please fixed htdocs and again upload
Can you post the log error file?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2014, 18:41   #34

Could, you tell me the pages that i have to edit ? and what i have to put on them iv tryed everything i cant figure i out
Old 01/18/2014, 19:54   #35

Quote:
Could, you tell me the pages that i have to edit ? and what i have to put on them iv tryed everything i cant figure i out
I've explained in the first post, as I see that many users can't configure apache properly in next version I'll release my xampp folder, so you dont need to edit nothing

See you!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/18/2014, 21:31   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko View Post
I've explained in the first post, as I see that many users can't configure apache properly in next version I'll release my xampp folder, so you dont need to edit nothing

See you!
Can you make a quick video on gameplay? That would be very nice but nice source
Old 01/18/2014, 22:04   #37

well, for example where do we put the codes? any where ? or is there a correct location?

For the first code: <FilesMatch "\.es$">
SetHandler application/x-httpd-php
</FilesMatch>

The Second one, once i change it my Apache wont start up? is it the ports maybe in the index.es file?
Old 01/18/2014, 22:30   #38

elite*gold: 1506
Received Thanks: 1,020

Is it a mistake from u, or did I installed it wrong, fixed with a try / end try btw ?
Old 01/19/2014, 07:41   #39

Iv got everything working correct, apart from some bugs.
List:
Shop wont work
Gates, gives me a weird error,
Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1049): Unknown database 'password shows here?' in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.GalaxyGate.php on line 24

Hanger, i get an error when i press equipment, i dont know if this works or not.

I cant move in game? it just teleports me when i click on mini map, there is no portals ( spawn is packed with aliens ) but no portals, and cant attack aliens?

Clans dont seem to work for me.
Alot of Images, dont work like the shop button the green one, Clan Page images.

images on Trade dont work. (side bars)
Old 01/19/2014, 09:00   #40

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite View Post

Is it a mistake from u, or did I installed it wrong, fixed with a try / end try btw ?
WriteError() can not be Static if it trys to Access controls from the Form.
Old 01/19/2014, 10:48   #41

I fixed the issue with the Gates, but that page does not work, i had to edit it a little, to remove that error, as the way you had it never linked database, shop, etc does not work though ;( any ideas how to fix? and all my ammo in Hanger has errors

Notice: Undefined index: lcb_10 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: mcb_25 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: mcb_50 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: ucb_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: sab_50 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: rsb_75 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: cbo_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined index: job_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 18
Rockets
Notice: Undefined index: r_310 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: plt_2026 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: plt_2021 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: plt_3030 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: bdr_1211 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: eco_10 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: hstrm_01 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: ubr_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: sar_01 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: sar_02 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: cbr in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: shg_01 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: shg_02 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 27

Speed generators 0
Max. speed 300
Shield generators 1
Damage distribution
Shield/hull 50/50

Drones (comming soon)
Flax 0
Iris 0
Apis 0

Help :{ All Aliens - Frozen in Game, i can only teleport, not shoot or jump ports
Old 01/19/2014, 14:23   #42

This is what the wrong pack. Unable to register (still got it throws on the default page) do the same login .. As a first test and then give access not?? Error on error Please fix the errors.
Old 01/19/2014, 19:14   #43

Thanks for your files and putting them out for the public just one question. Can you make a video Tutorial because i did what you said and i get the same thing. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2014, 19:25   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real.epvp View Post
Thanks for your files and putting them out for the public just one question. Can you make a video Tutorial because i did what you said and i get the same thing. Thanks

If you would like some help up to the point i am at just give me a message full working website ( some pages bugged ) idk how to fix yours might not be bugged but mine are. but if your struggling or need help at al ill help you set it up, im just waiting for a reply to know my issues ;[
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2014, 20:09   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
WriteError() can not be Static if it trys to Access controls from the Form.
I've changed the propertie of the control to static so it can access, I had to remove the gui because I couldn't get it working 100% u.u

Quote:
I fixed the issue with the Gates, but that page does not work, i had to edit it a little, to remove that error, as the way you had it never linked database, shop, etc does not work though ;( any ideas how to fix? and all my ammo in Hanger has errors

Notice: Undefined index: lcb_10 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: mcb_25 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: mcb_50 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: ucb_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: sab_50 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: rsb_75 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 17

Notice: Undefined index: cbo_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined index: job_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 18
Rockets
Notice: Undefined index: r_310 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: plt_2026 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: plt_2021 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: plt_3030 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: bdr_1211 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: eco_10 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: hstrm_01 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: ubr_100 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: sar_01 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: sar_02 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: cbr in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: shg_01 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: shg_02 in C:\xampp\KERNEL-DOCMS\class\Class.Ammunation.php on line 27

Speed generators 0
Max. speed 300
Shield generators 1
Damage distribution
Shield/hull 50/50

Drones (comming soon)
Flax 0
Iris 0
Apis 0

Help :{ All Aliens - Frozen in Game, i can only teleport, not shoot or jump ports
I've noticed that and it's fixed wait for next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalon112 View Post
This is what the wrong pack. Unable to register (still got it throws on the default page) do the same login .. As a first test and then give access not?? Error on error Please fix the errors.
I'll release the next version soon, wait untill then
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread