Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I take host for DO Private Server

Discussion on I take host for DO Private Server within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/08/2013, 15:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ice.Shock™ View Post
This guy want ORIGINAL Darkorbit Client from actual Darkorbit..

and with original prices ^^
nop i like and original DO but with x3 NPC , this is strenuer get : 1200 xp,1200 pe 4 uridium , 4honor. and in the shop i like sell 1.000.000 of uridium for 10 euros for example and i like put a bot service for 10 euros 3 mounth i think is a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Now in a proper english please. I understand nothing, what you want.
hi requi I not can put this in better english sry but only say that i take a server for a good programmer to can do this and be rich and the people can play DO without spending much money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Quit View Post
Looks like something bought from WireSix.
For around 399$, but they are giving an unmetered 1Gbps external connection.

Best Regards RQ
yes but i have a big network and all the copiraights buying this server is other because i always like DO but is so expensive for the people
Old 12/08/2013, 21:44   #17

This guy wants to host a Darkorbit, That is playable without to much money spending and he wants like 50% of the profit

He can host the game but needs a programmer to make the game. He will be the host 24/7 online and he only needs programmers to make the game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2013, 22:21   #18

elite*gold: 25
You get 50 % profits and also you get ****** by stealing sources of your fabulous private server ..

Just one question, if a coder get the best private server of Darkorbit, you think, He will just want to get 50 % of profit ? Just with my website traffic I make like 200 % of profit, without donation, and i'm paying a huge server, so what is the point to get patner like you if you just paying a server ?

Everybody can buy a server, just need to believe in your project and One day all your invest will gain you a salary..

DrS
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2013, 23:54   #19

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
That's true, start to trust in you and only if you have some knowleadge start to dev.

I have started my project as an idea from 2010 but i didn't have time to really start developing.
Now, after 3 years i can say i'v done all i wanted and maybe more, as my dream was. I hope in time i will finish it and we will all be happy and enjoy it.
It will be nice if others will want to help or to develop their own servers.
Quote:
We really need our game back!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2013, 13:51   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkyfall View Post
You get 50 % profits and also you get ****** by stealing sources of your fabulous private server ..

Just one question, if a coder get the best private server of Darkorbit, you think, He will just want to get 50 % of profit ? Just with my website traffic I make like 200 % of profit, without donation, and i'm paying a huge server, so what is the point to get patner like you if you just paying a server ?

Everybody can buy a server, just need to believe in your project and One day all your invest will gain you a salary..

DrS
sry but i have a nice network and I generate all of mounths over 12.000$ i have a nice salary
Old 12/09/2013, 14:28   #21

Then why you don't pay an programming company to work for you?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/09/2013, 14:49   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullEntertainment View Post
sry but i have a nice network and I generate all of mounths over 12.000$ i have a nice salary
How can you lead so big network if you even can't speak in ENGLISH?!?
Old 12/09/2013, 14:57   #23

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
I did some background research on the network thing, and as far as i know isn't he leading a network directly, but just a part of a coporated network, a small part of it based on broadbandTVs tgn.

Because i don't think that Viso nor broadbandTV them self want to deal directly with gaming networks. Thats why they have tgn.

Best Regards RQ
Old 12/09/2013, 14:57   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
Then why you don't pay an programming company to work for you?
yes , but i have programmers on others servers and i find elitePvPers and i think in this i cand find a person who know over darkorbit because a darkorbit programmers have signed a contract by which they can not help me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Quit View Post
I did some background research on the network thing, and as far as i know isn't he leading a network directly, but just a part of a coporated network, a small part of it based on broadbandTVs tgn.

Because i don't think that Viso nor broadbandTV them self want to deal directly with gaming networks. Thats why they have tgn.

Best Regards RQ
yes if I'm part of BroadbandTV but if you see that is because you know about it and subnetwork generates a lot of money but what I'm doing is a community apart from the subnetwork
Old 12/09/2013, 15:45   #25

Hm, ok. Hard to trust that words. But it's ok.
And about the
Quote:
have signed a contract
no chance!
Old 12/09/2013, 16:02   #26

Yeah yeah, it's your Youtube Channel of 8000 subs who give you 12 000 $ every months ?

Just the way you speaking and the fact you playing to Minecraft make me feel bad for you.

DrS.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2013, 16:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sήøwy View Post
Hm, ok. Hard to trust that words. But it's ok.
And about the no chance!
I speak with a person who before work to darkorbit but he say me he can´t help me because he singed a contract of confidentiality but only wait 3 mounth and in 3 mounth look my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkyfall View Post
Yeah yeah, it's your Youtube Channel of 8000 subs who give you 12 000 $ every months ?

Just the way you speaking and the fact you playing to Minecraft make me feel bad for you.

DrS.
do not talk if you do not know , I not have my channel in my network ... y have more than 300 afiliates to my network
so you please do not comment more in this post if you will not be positive
Old 12/09/2013, 16:29   #28

I already singed a contract from Bigpoint of confidentiality, it's no way about privates servers,

Support Team of Darkorbit don't even know how to coding, And I don't speaking about Moderator of the forum, I'm speaking about Team Leader, Board Admin, And International Community Manager.

The guy who work before to Darkorbit can't help you because he never get access to server side. He signed a contract to be supporter, to help players, to never reveal his identity, to respect law and conditions of use and secrets about the management of the ''Intranet'', not to be a developpers who work for Bigpoint.

DrS
Old 12/09/2013, 16:32   #29

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
I do not believe you, anyway too much Spam here.

#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
darkorbit, darkorbit private server