Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thanksgiving Event Bot?

Discussion on Thanksgiving Event Bot? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thanksgiving Event Bot?

Is there a bot that can collect the special boxes?
Old 11/25/2013, 19:47   #2

You should check in the Bots and Tools section im pretty sure one of the bots can collect them
Old 11/25/2013, 19:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMexicanAfroDude69 View Post
You should check in the Bots and Tools section im pretty sure one of the bots can collect them
I have tried that already :P
Old 11/25/2013, 19:51   #4

Did you ask there? If you didnt you should ask. But most likely trapbot does collect them not sure havent tried that bot yet
Old 11/25/2013, 20:17   #5

Please can you take picture of thanksgiving event box? Fuso will add it to BoxyBot PB but we need picture on low graphics withour background and this please post it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2013, 20:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
Please can you take picture of thanksgiving event box? Fuso will add it to BoxyBot PB but we need picture on low graphics withour background and this please post it
Old 11/25/2013, 20:30   #7

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
An update will come tomorrow
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2013, 21:05   #8

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Can't he do it on his own? Taking a screenshot? Is it that hard?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2013, 21:08   #9

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Maybe hes busy .-.
Old 11/25/2013, 21:13   #10

Quote:
1. on my server i don't find this boxes
2. i'm busy
3. my bot is still free and updated

I don't think that take much time to take a screenshot, but with a bit of intellicence, you can find that in picture folder of my bot there's a picture called czechbox.bmp -> you need only to replace it with your box image and select collect czech boxes on the bot window. EASY.
This tip is only if you need to collect it now. But i will update the bot tomorrow with this new feature and some bugfix
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2013, 21:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
1. on my server i don't find this boxes
2. i'm busy
3. my bot is still free and updated

I don't think that take much time to take a screenshot, but with a bit of intellicence, you can find that in picture folder of my bot there's a picture called czechbox.bmp -> you need only to replace it with your box image and select collect czech boxes on the bot window. EASY.
This tip is only if you need to collect it now. But i will update the bot tomorrow with this new feature and some bugfix
Thanks so much! Keep updating and I will donate
Old 11/25/2013, 22:02   #12

Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Melikhan you are from turkey yeah? You have big mouth I think Please stop spamming this things okey? You can be happy because fuso will tmorrow update the bot. Why you are posting your sucks every time? It is spaming or what? Stop with it And I am not spamming. I am doing support for BoxyBot PB if you will again point me spammer!
So what if I'm from turkey? Who are you to tell me I am spamming? You are the one writing everywhere Boxybot is the best, even if it isn't on the main thread. You aren't even a good support, so don't talk **** to me, ok? And I don't have to be happy anyways, I'm not using his bot

@Fuso, I know, it's a good job what you are doing for this community, but wait a minute... You are busy? Really? You can update a bot, but not take a screenshot? Wat...

End this discussion by this please
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/25/2013, 22:09   #13

Quote:
So what if I'm from turkey? Who are you to tell me I am spamming? You are the one writing everywhere Boxybot is the best, even if it isn't on the main thread. You aren't even a good support, so don't talk **** to me, ok? And I don't have to be happy anyways, I'm not using his bot

@Fuso, I know, it's a good job what you are doing for this community, but wait a minute... You are busy? Really? You can update a bot, but not take a screenshot? Wat...

End this discussion by this please
I'm busy cause of school, not because the bot update
I can't take the screenshot because i'm studying and because on my server there's not this kind of boxes now.

@PrdlyAndel: I need to talk with you please come on skype we need to talk about "support"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/26/2013, 10:31   #14

elite*gold: 7
No there is no bot that can take that kind of box maybe in boxybot will be.
PrdlyAndel you have always big mouth as I see and then if someone writes you you dellete it. And you are always spamming not melikhan kiddysupport
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2013, 16:27   #15

Guys please, i talked with prdly i hope that will not be this kind of spam or of problem