Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Warrior [OPEN BETA]

Discussion on Old Warrior [OPEN BETA] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/16/2014, 02:01   #436

elite*gold: 0
i have not farmed for my rank its just pure SKILL mate dont cry over my GREATNESS

AND IF YOU NOTICED I DONT USE EMP ISH AS ITS MORE OF A CHALLENGE

By BARON-EMERY
Old 01/16/2014, 02:04   #437

spectrum working but not right so normaly the dmg you geht is 1/2 so from 40k now 20k but its now more from 40k you got only 8k and from 70k to 15k its not right sentinel i have use it but i think its not working right to i dont know deminisher is not working im sure and venom to
Old 01/16/2014, 02:15   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by pur3gewat View Post
spectrum working but not right so normaly the dmg you geht is 1/2 so from 40k now 20k but its now more from 40k you got only 8k and from 70k to 15k its not right sentinel i have use it but i think its not working right to i dont know deminisher is not working im sure and venom to
Well, as I'm using Spectrum Skill Design it gives me +10% shields, which works, the skill does sometimes work but the emp you use can turn it off which is quite stupid. The damage you do normaly with x4 is about 35-45k and rsb 65-80k, when I turned on the skill my damage was 14k with rsb and 8k with x4, damage that i was receiving was not really making me happy, x4 14k .. well that's unfair then isn't it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfuckface View Post
i have not farmed for my rank its just pure SKILL mate dont cry over my GREATNESS

AND IF YOU NOTICED I DONT USE EMP ISH AS ITS MORE OF A CHALLENGE

By BARON-EMERY

You didn't use the EMP you idiot because you were just flying around noobing for someone to kill steal ^^

Now you can just f*** off

NoCheatImPGM, I think that the Energy leech doesn't work at all, it just gives visials but no effects taken :/
Old 01/16/2014, 02:19   #439

CHEAT why is there no admin SMOD CA CM on at any time i play 24/7 lol
is there any way i can become an admin or ca cm smod for all the English players
as every 1 is asking about the game in chat and there is never any one on to answer them

THANKS BARON-EMERY
Old 01/16/2014, 02:53   #440

I'm not sure why, but when I click somewhere on the screen (not the minimap) my ship starts to fly there, but slows down and speeds up and stops and goes backwards so it takes me about 1 minute to fly from space station to the middle portal and it's very hard to click on enemies, because my ship is always moving in weird directions.

Thanks
~ smallpaul
Old 01/16/2014, 02:55   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallpaul121 View Post
I'm not sure why, but when I click somewhere on the screen (not the minimap) my ship starts to fly there, but slows down and speeds up and stops and goes backwards so it takes me about 1 minute to fly from space station to the middle portal and it's very hard to click on enemies, because my ship is always moving in weird directions.

Thanks
~ smallpaul
hey its BARON-EMERY have you tryed another browser ??
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2014, 03:01   #442

Normaly the move bug are fixed i havent problems but try it again with relog next time or use other browser but normaly it must be fix
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2014, 05:14   #443

THESE ARE HACKING THEY CAN TAKE 10 ENEMY ON AT ONCE AND POP AT LEAST 5 BEFORE THEY DIE

ANDREWPH <<<
REED...BUULL...98<<<

i don't think ADMINs are doing there job all i see is hackers dmg hacks n hp hacks but nothing gets done no bans or nothing that's why i asked to be n admin to remove cheaters from the game but NO i get ignored
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2014, 06:33   #444

Quote:
THESE ARE HACKING THEY CAN TAKE 10 ENEMY ON AT ONCE AND POP AT LEAST 5 BEFORE THEY DIE

ANDREWPH <<<
REED...BUULL...98<<<

i don't think ADMINs are doing there job all i see is hackers dmg hacks n hp hacks but nothing gets done no bans or nothing that's why i asked to be n admin to remove cheaters from the game but NO i get ignored
he did but they use proxy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2014, 08:19   #445

NoCheatImPGM could i become an admin or chat admin ?? as there is never any admin in chat and there is always people in chat asking about the game ask any player i answer all the questions if i have the answer or find out the answers

BARON-EMERY

Username: BARON-EMERY
Company: MMO

KNOW I KNOW YOU HAVE GIVEN OUT MORE DAMAGE TO PAYING PLAYERS

vaunange[STT] <<SHOOTS 98K RSB 52K X4
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2014, 12:23   #446

Quote:
NoCheatImPGM could i become an admin or chat admin ?? as there is never any admin in chat and there is always people in chat asking about the game ask any player i answer all the questions if i have the answer or find out the answers

BARON-EMERY

Username: BARON-EMERY
Company: MMO

KNOW I KNOW YOU HAVE GIVEN OUT MORE DAMAGE TO PAYING PLAYERS

vaunange[STT] <<SHOOTS 98K RSB 52K X4
vaunange have the dmg booster to test it i have think he hack to but NoCheat says he test the new dmg boosters for next update
Old 01/16/2014, 12:45   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by pur3gewat View Post
vaunange have the dmg booster to test it i have think he hack to but NoCheat says he test the new dmg boosters for next update
he should try the test on 1v1 not against other players who have no chance and he is abusing the test dmg he has been given to test by ranking up and killing new players simple

and i tryed all nite to over take you mate i am 6th now i bet you will pass me tho lol

BARON-EMERY
Old 01/16/2014, 12:48   #448

Quote:
he should try the test on 1v1 not against other players who have no chance and he is abusing the test dmg he has been given to test by ranking up and killing new players simple

and i tryed all nite to over take you mate i am 6th now i bet you will pass me tho lol

BARON-EMERY
ill go up in ranking moment im chilling mutch and i think the test must be over you see the booster works very well
Old 01/16/2014, 12:53   #449

i was 36th yesterday i been on for like 15 hours straight and got to 6th lol
Old 01/16/2014, 12:56   #450

Quote:
i was 36th yesterday i been on for like 15 hours straight and got to 6th lol
i know today im look at ranking and think...what the hell is wrong with you xD
Closed Thread