Not a member yet? Register for your free account!


Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Old Warrior [OPEN BETA]

This is a discussion on Old Warrior [OPEN BETA] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category; i tried playing normal on this server, but it is lagging really hard ... we wait fix of movement system ...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old   #161
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
i tried playing normal on this server, but it is lagging really hard ...
we wait fix of movement system .. but no cheat and me cannot fix it

__________________

SYSTEMEWAR is offline  
Old   #162
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
system war I'm not saying it in the sentinel ability amber ship

epvp28 is offline  
Old   #163
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 156
Received Thanks: 25
Dr.OPTIMUS is a hard bug user when i attacked him he used spped bug and when you get attacked you can repair your ship and restore your shield so he uses rep tech and didn't anything and then he killed me a was to late to make a vid so dr.OPTIMUS you are the worest player on this server!!
SasukeGewalt is offline  
Thanks
1 User
zombieze (12/29/2013)
Old   #164
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeGewalt View Post
Dr.OPTIMUS is a hard bug user when i attacked him he used spped bug and when you get attacked you can repair your ship and restore your shield so he uses rep tech and didn't anything and then he killed me a was to late to make a vid so dr.OPTIMUS you are the worest player on this server!!
He is not alone there are plenty who do that: iron man, etc.
SrDRAKULA[RO] is offline  
Old   #165
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 405
Received Thanks: 228
Servers offline ??

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to oldwarior.servegame.com:9000
GuNzOwNz is offline  
Old   #166
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 97
xAMPP crashed ^^ now server available
SYSTEMEWAR is offline  
Old   #167
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYSTEMEWAR View Post
xAMPP crashed ^^ now server available
It's already working!
SrDRAKULA[RO] is offline  
Old   #168
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 97
Update :

RL added
GG system 75 %

soon :

GG system 100 %
SYSTEMEWAR is offline  
Old   #169
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 634
Received Thanks: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoCheatImPGM View Post
Why the **** are you playing on my server if you don't like it ?
JUST LEAVE !
Well i tried to give it another chance ... Anyways my bot is working now so im gonna have some fun on your server.
Edit : Dr.Batcher, Thanks for your userid. Now i can do even more bad things once your chat is up again :3 Btw isn't it a bit unfair too not loose health ?

Last edited by omitma; 12/29/2013 at 14:25.
omitma is offline  
Thanks
1 User
'Heaven. (12/29/2013)
Old   #170

 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,668
Received Thanks: 2,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by omitma View Post
Well i tried to give it another chance ... Anyways my bot is working now so im gonna have some fun on your server.
Edit : Dr.Batcher, Thanks for your userid. Now i can do even more bad things once your chat is up again :3
Hey, did you had some fun on OldWarrior ? Hm now it's the end ByeBye

Last edited by NoCheatImPGM; 12/29/2013 at 14:43.
NoCheatImPGM is offline  
Thanks
1 User
MS-Colder (12/29/2013)
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[WTS] WildStar Beta Account (access to all beta events) Current test Today-Sun Cloo Trading 0 06/05/2013 21:55



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.