Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOT] Need Testers

Discussion on [HOT] Need Testers within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/20/2013, 20:53   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawliet™ View Post

Please, the EPVP members who wanted to be testers, they won't be because of : NocheatIAmPMG,chichi (barney) and few others. Check the thread pages to find the haters. I am sorry, maybe next time when the haters are gone.
Aww, does that make me a bad person ? I honestly think I can live with that one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Quit View Post
I actually find you a bit ****-hurt, just because you tells that we are not able to stop your "ddos" threads.
So it should be no surprise for you that people starts hating on you.

It's you that actually made us hate on you, and yes they get thanks because they actually know what they are talking about.

Best Regards Rage
Finally someone with a brain, thank you...

-Barney
Thanks
9 Users
Old 09/21/2013, 01:42   #47

Your age - : 18 (50 in 32 years)
Why you want to be tester? - : - i don't since u have only wasted your time making private server not making and thinking out one new unique game.
How long you play DarkOrbit? - : how the hell i remember it was about 4 years ago or eaven more.
Did you like Bigpoint?:i don't care but i love developers who started darkorbit sad it has been going down hill sometimes but well every thing has it's up's and down's.

and to all private servers: i respect u have skill to set em up and stuff but still excuse me go fck urself since u are not good enough to make new game with other story line.(it's same like RS started to have many copy's)

and i love big posts if they are about pointless copy of some other creation.

EDIT:tho i am willing to start making new game with someone i trust eaven tho i need to learn alot.
Old 09/21/2013, 03:59   #48

Lawilet is a punk. wow your birthday gift (was) to let us be testers in your amazing server (sarcasm) then you show your little ***** side...... sander point of interest if you want new or different game prolly better look somewhere besides the DARKORBIT section. Really sander go **** yourself any idea how to program, debug and implement changes?....then for you its best to thought the fool then open your mouth and remove all doubt... One last thing.. lawilet do us a favor and go play in traffic
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/21/2013, 12:01   #49

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
code:w8x71mh9akkm0, darkorbit, lawliet, private servers, testers