Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

friend bonus

Discussion on friend bonus within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
friend bonus

does it still works? i need 10 more friends at lvl 7 to get premium can i do it myself? i remeber last time it didnt gave me the premium cause they said i made them from my own ip does someone know?
Old 09/11/2013, 20:08   #2

You must invite friends. It's don't work because they are all on the same ip, if you make them yourself.
Old 09/11/2013, 20:16   #3

and you can get a ban.
Old 09/12/2013, 12:26   #4

elite*gold: 33
I invited 5 "friends" and got premium but after 10 "friends" it doesnt work, but i think the ip thing from darkorbit is ****, because maybe a friend plays darkorbit on your computer xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Friend bonus
08/27/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
This week it´s friends bonus week, its the proxy trick working with those bonuses?
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/16/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help
How to get rid of friend exp balls thing in friend chat?
07/13/2012 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
anyway i can get rid of the message that spams my screen saying "your friend has been working hard and gave u 0.23 or w/e of a expball? really would help
Rent a Friend Bonus / instanzen ID umgehen
07/11/2009 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hallo zusammen, habe eine Frage und zwar, spiele ich gerade auf nem Server mit nem Kumpel 2 Chars über RaF hoch...ein Kumpel zieht uns mit seinem 80er oft durch die ini`s was massenhaft xp gibt. gibt es eine möglichkeit die 5 id`s pro stunde Grenze zu umgehen, wenn ja wie stellt man das an. Habe das mit dem Baron-run hier gelesen aber weiß nicht ob das funzt wenn alle char`s xp bekommen. Über einen Rat wäre ich dankbar... thx
Possible to change xp gain through the new friend's bonus xp system?
11/07/2008 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 2 Replies
Think it would be possible to change the rate of .5% more xp per friend online so to get exp really fast if its not server sided?