Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Scans

Discussion on Bot Scans within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Scans

You were caught using a bot. Your account will be permanently banned.

for using merkava today ^^

packet bots are now useless don't waste your money on such junk
Old 09/03/2013, 17:14   #2

Received Thanks: 2,240
Oh well, thanks for letting me know :O I didn't know that, I thought everybody is banned because of accountsharing/selling etc...
Old 09/03/2013, 17:15   #3

Yes -_-
Don't use Merkava, kbot, ibot and other. -_-
Just use Pixel bot and tool
Old 09/03/2013, 17:35   #4

LOL after 72h ban i use only pixel bots and SH-IT now i have CalmDown ... Hmm BAN? xDD LOL
Old 09/03/2013, 17:46   #5

merkava is smart, they leave really unsafe program online so it wastes all the users licenses.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2013, 17:50   #6

No Bann. No Bot.
Old 09/03/2013, 17:53   #7

lol..I never try use bot..with my account but today me to banned.I just collect with my hand 3 hour bnus boxes...and cut some kristallon....Wtf..really So angry..write support but they are no care really.just waste time I stop that suck game
Old 09/03/2013, 18:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmast View Post
lol..I never try use bot..with my account but today me to banned.I just collect with my hand 3 hour bnus boxes...and cut some kristallon....Wtf..really So angry..write support but they are no care really.just waste time I stop that suck game
I don't believe you. Script doesn't do error.

Quote:
merkava is smart, they leave really unsafe program online so it wastes all the users licenses.
Yeah sure
Old 09/03/2013, 18:13   #9

really dont use bot program..believe or not..I enjoy this site new too..just search about bot and ı see that website.I have vengeance and only 18 lf3 1 bo 2 shield 115 hour game play about 3 or 4 week..if use anybot daily can earn 70 80 k uridium..and how they stupid I collect box daily 3 hour maybe 4...if use bot I never close computer everyday more easy.play on brasil 2 serer..I send support but he write me porteuese..lol..Sure he dont understand my problem

And lol if I use I can write here yes ı use bot and get banned..But not really..already no have work any bot programme..How can use too..suck game so stupid really.
Old 09/03/2013, 18:17   #10

Maybe you use a bot with another acc? Or someone in your family? Sometimes they ban all accounts from a ip.

The script doesn't make errors and the ban is from a human not from the script. They must control if you really bot if they want to ban you.
Old 09/03/2013, 18:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobalex View Post
Maybe you use a bot with another acc? Or someone in your family? Sometimes they ban all accounts from a ip.

The script doesn't make errors and the ban is from a human not from the script. They must control if you really bot if they want to ban you.
my little bro playing too but is are other desktop computer..if have multi account they write same banned to use bot.?.dont know too really.I dont understand.But whatever.
support are just send me this..I write a lot..But sure he not read or dont know english
Olá,

leia esse topico

assim damos como encerrado o atendimento

Atenciosamente,

Newton
Old 09/03/2013, 18:52   #12

I dont know that language but i think they wrote you. This
Old 09/03/2013, 19:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
I dont know that language but i think they wrote you. This
yes sure..me to hate this..just send me that link and nothing write other..suck support