Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sue BigPoint!

Discussion on Sue BigPoint! within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/04/2013, 11:05   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepie1215 View Post
Once again that is not up to you , and you also requested a useless close request since we are sharing our problems and thoughts here which is not necessary so kinda spam and on top of it add that you have decided for us we all have cheated and should deal with it.

i don't see any opinion here? only a answer/accusation "you cheated","deal with it ".
My opinion is that you've cheated (why else would you have been banned?), and that you should deal with it.

If I could "decide" that someone was a cheater, then that would mean I'd be ***, which is 'totally' correct.

I'm not going to argue. Consider me leaving this thread.
Old 08/04/2013, 19:35   #32

Well, i just got into town.
I have a request for our members reading here: if your oppinion is any way against the theme ofthis thread...don't post it, just let us be, the others willing and wantind to do something about it.
To answer a fellow mate here, i played in EG7.
As i said, we need to seek some legal counseling.
Also, we should read the consumer right law for the online services especially, to see if we cand find something there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2013, 23:04   #33

global 7 clan tera?
Old 08/05/2013, 01:05   #34

Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethm1980 View Post
Well, i just got into town.
I have a request for our members reading here: if your oppinion is any way against the theme ofthis thread...don't post it, just let us be, the others willing and wantind to do something about it.
To answer a fellow mate here, i played in EG7.
As i said, we need to seek some legal counseling.
Also, we should read the consumer right law for the online services especially, to see if we cand find something there.
You ask for people's oppinion, Then please accept the oppinion of the people.
If not, close this thread. --> Beceause this has turned into spam.<--
Beceause on a forum people discuss things, and if you are gonna flame on every bad oppinion, and only search for people who are gonna sue them with you, well then post it in dark orbit talk.

And thats my oppinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2013, 14:46   #35

So in other words, the creator of this knows he was cheating, he knows why he was banned but he want's to see why BigPoint Banned him or he will sue BigPoint for banning him.

OMFG that was so hard to write. You must be freaking retarded if you cheated, got caught and then sue the game producers because they banned you under the pretext that they made you do it.
You always knew what will happen if you cheat, so stop complaining.

P.S.: This goes for all the people that got banned for cheating and ask BP Support why they got banned, knowing they cheated in the first place. What proof you want when you already know you cheated ?!
Old 08/05/2013, 19:42   #36

elite*gold: 56
yeah well that all changes if you simply state
Quote:
you Know you cheated
into
Quote:
you know you have not cheated
because from my point of view they need to prove me i cheated, or give me a other valid reason for baning/block 72H account. if they are allowed to do this without answering for what they did , they could simply block or delete any account when ever they want to, which in certain position in BP company is the reality now a days.
Old 08/05/2013, 22:50   #37

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewtrewt View Post
So in other words, the creator of this knows he was cheating, he knows why he was banned but he want's to see why BigPoint Banned him or he will sue BigPoint for banning him.

OMFG that was so hard to write. You must be freaking retarded if you cheated, got caught and then sue the game producers because they banned you under the pretext that they made you do it.
You always knew what will happen if you cheat, so stop complaining.

P.S.: This goes for all the people that got banned for cheating and ask BP Support why they got banned, knowing they cheated in the first place. What proof you want when you already know you cheated ?!
I believe not, BP didnt do anything with bots, people spend REAL money on the game, and now they are banned.. so, BP used us, to gain benefits (real money) instead blocking the bots 3 years ago..

You should go more often in the real life, or is only the age ...

And of course, there are more reasons.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/05/2013, 23:23   #38

Good point from joepie and bestbots.
And btw, i am not flaming, i am civilised in what i write, other uneducated people call my innitiative a stupid thing. As i said, i know that people have different oppinions, but i try to get toghether people that share my opinnion.
I mean, u can't just do nothing against bot's and the just start banning people,after u let them invest hundreds of euros.Also,u can;t just ban people and REFUSE to proove that they have botted.
I mean...come on, cheaters or not, we have rights!People who don't understand that are flaming here, not me!
U want more to my cause?Well, as an online services provider BP is obligated to do all he can to provide a safe an normal gaming platform, with same chances.And, he did not!He did nothing for months, letting the bot fenomennon develop,ald letting all the people use bots,because u had to!The only altenative was to shell out hundreds of euro's a month just to keep up with botters.And, do you see this situation as normal and legit?I see a trial here!
Old 08/06/2013, 01:49   #39

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethm1980 View Post
I see a trial here!
A trial that bigpoint WILL win.
Old 08/06/2013, 10:57   #40

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed
Closed Thread