Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I present you a new Booty Box

Discussion on I present you a new Booty Box within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/11/2013, 23:41   #61

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
maybe with full extra hp 2 configs for speed full shield on drones emp and instantshield
maybe you can live like that
Shield won't really help towards a 200k hit with moth formation...
Old 08/12/2013, 10:11   #62

elite*gold: 0
i was flying on map and I saw silver BK in 2-6, but i receive some message like "You need to have one silver BK to collect it", the same message that i received when BP put in game red and blue ones. so maybe it will be just by payment and it will also give you hercules. the others give just havocs.

LAST EDIT: New event with silver BK are already online on russian servers: You can receive LF-4, Havoc, Hercules and new designs for citadel, aegis and spearhead and it you can buy just with money, like red/blue ones.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CP in Present CO
12/24/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
So I left just after the DBs got removed from the DB promo, just wondering if there is any way to make a decent enough amount of CP either using bots or any other methods in game? Or have TQ completely erased any way of making CP without buying it? Also which bot is the most stable these days? In terms of bans and DCs
present for all x64
11/25/2011 - Archlord - 2 Replies
have fun with my bot .. its still working _GDIPlus_Startup() Dim $STOP = True HotKeySet("{F10}", "START1") HotKeySet("{F11}", "STOP1") GUICreate("3000 zeilen bot", 250, 300) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GUICtrlCreateButton("load", 170, 10) GUICtrlCreateButton("load", 200, 10)
Present Box Inquiry
09/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
I have a difficulty in completing those box parts, especially part 5 and 8..Any suggestions or techniques? Please help!:confused:
present for pets up pot
05/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
bug present in the pets, increases of 50 each pot help me? Bug Resolved!
CR 1.0.4 up to the present
07/07/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies
guy's i've been reading a lot of topics here in the forums that is really repetetive, even when some of them have already been answered... if some you guys are still having difficulties trying to run the newest version of Cabal Riders maybe here are some quick solutions... 1. if you have anti-virus installed whatever the heck it is, disable it, cuz it's messing with the 1.0.4 version of CR... 2. for PC's with DeepFreeze programs installed, disable it as well, in order for the 1.0.5 and...