Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account got hacked without email confirmation

Discussion on Account got hacked without email confirmation within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/17/2013, 16:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
I know the bug! Pm me, i can help you
Old 07/17/2013, 20:29   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
If its true the thing with 8 hours, etc Tell support to block the account around 24h to be sure and see what happens.
This won't help when he has some links to confirm.. He can't just make new but if he has some few hours old, he still have that acc.. Nothing helps here.. only good timings with change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorbityolo View Post
So the person who has my account now is propably the one who sold me the account?
and this bug (the email confirmation links) works for max. 8 hours?
That's right.. yes 8 hours (One link expires after 4 hours - he clicks and second confirmation is sent to second email - thats another 4 hours) - then it expires if he won't confirm them. But he can make new when he has acces to acc and he has it on his email.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 13:01   #33

i got my account hacked i never confirmed the email and the support dont want bann my account i can proved and i am i top gamer they just said the F U this is your problem nothing we can do for you
Old 07/25/2013, 13:22   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0_FIN View Post
Thanks for public the ******* bug, Now 1000000 scammers go to scam
Hi Scamer !

You know that bug is very very very old... BP can't fix it, but you can't change e-mail of the account with this if you don't have acces to the mail adress of the acc.

EDIT : Lol, you scam me on skype and when i sended my acc on you mail adress, you tell me a false email bug... Woww... I get it back my acc don't try it.

Tags
account, darkorbit, hacked, sid