Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private servers of Darkorbit

Discussion on Private servers of Darkorbit within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Private servers of Darkorbit

Hello I would like to ask which is the most done server which a normal EPVP member can play, and how to do it.

I saw many private servers here, some for downloading (I think for playing with friends), some online ones which were mostly offline when I tried them before.

And if there is someone who plays any server, let me know which one it is, for we can all see which server is really played and there can be fun on it

Note: all servers are meant the 2011's client (no 2013...)
Old 07/13/2013, 18:09   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
jD's Server?
Old 07/13/2013, 18:11   #3

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
jD's Server?
it is online only a few times per week, isn't it?

and do you know any downloadable servers which are good? (and there is tutorial to run it ) - of your own experience
Old 07/13/2013, 18:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuck View Post
it is online only a few times per week, isn't it?

and do you know any downloadable servers which are good? (and there is tutorial to run it ) - of your own experience
Not often online. But sometimes.

Downloadable: Azure.
Tutorial:
Old 07/13/2013, 18:18   #5

elite*gold: 0
-Jd's server is just nothing, when i have heared that is a sever in development for a long time, means that will be 70% working, -Jd's server si low under 10%.
Old 07/13/2013, 18:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiStanilaAK View Post
-Jd's server is just nothing, when i have heared that is a sever in development for a long time, means that will be 70% working, -Jd's server si low under 10%.
Any proove for it? No!

jD made a great server until yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2013, 21:13   #7

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiStanilaAK View Post
Your information is incorrect sir, Until such time as you have sufficient proof about jD's server being ''10%'' Done, I simply say this:

With Respect to jD and Regards,

Soniyo