Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booty probability?

Discussion on Booty probability? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Booty probability?

Are the keys I hit one thousand design to Goliath? How can I find directions LF4? I heard a rumor that it is best to open the pirate booty in the event Zeus on the map x-2, x-4.

I think this post will help me and other players darkorbit
Old 07/04/2013, 12:05   #2

Old 07/04/2013, 15:29   #3

Normal stuff you can find:

Ammunition types: MCB-25 / MCB-50 / SAB-50 / UCB-100 / RSB-75
Rocket types: PLT-2021 / PLT-3030 / HSTRM-01 (Hellstorm) / UBR-100 (Hellstorm)
Mine types: ACM-01 / DDM-01 / EMPM-01

EMP-01 (burst), Log-disks, Xenomit, Jump Credits, Galaxy Gate Energy (spins), 1 hour boosters.

Rare stuff:

CLO4K_XL CPU (50 charges), G3N-7900, SG3N-B01, SG3N-B02, LF-2, LF-3, LF-4, Vengeance Design, Goliath Design, 10 hour booster, APIS Blueprints, APIS drone (fully built).

I think someone did a test on the english forum, he used 1500 keys and he calculated that the he had 0,3% chance to recevie one. It's all random but i think it's around 0,1% to 1% recieve one.
Old 07/04/2013, 15:47   #4

well i will use 500 keys on the next zeus so i get the dronehope i get some zeus parts+mby a goliath design?
from over 1000 keys no special design

Tags
darkorbit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
More probability to get havoks.
06/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Well , a friend of mine told me to do this : on the last wave kill all the aliens less the devourer , let the devourer go to the corner , and then you click him attack without pet and don´t move your ship or change conf. or change ammo , you must do nothing and wait for the devourer get killed , then you stay without moving and you will get the havok. I tested it 3 times and everytime get havok.Test it and comment.Sorry for my bad english i´m argentinian.
Probability
02/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
Hello, I'm wondering what are the risks of bann if you kill the npc with kbot? Upp Upp ;)
Fumbi probability?
01/02/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hi ppl! Happy new year to all! :handsdown: Now I like to know if I can change Fumbi probability with Res tool? :confused: Like make easier get Fumbi itens or even change THE itens from Fumbi :awesome: (hm... like +8 and unlimited time). Cause I read the .x4 files and mind if change the values there I can change in game too WITHOUT problem with Failplaya...? Im not a leecher, just asking for possibilities, If someone want to answer by PM I grats! ^^
100% Probability to connect?
07/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
What happend ? I could login first try. Also look Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution Very easy to login.
[ask] Probability Bot?
03/13/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Hi there! am from brazilian pw, anyone knows something 'bout a hack or bot to open chests 'n take the bests prizes? 'Cause here is incredible, same char take 2 or 3 in a row.....like fenix or hercules....OMG!!! tks by the way...:handsdown: (forgive write mistakes :rolleyes:)