Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST][DEVELOPING]

Discussion on [REQUEST][DEVELOPING] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST][DEVELOPING]

New dark orbit server new maps/no buggs/offline

Whats is new ?
1-8 iris 2 from the left and right
2-0-1 starting point for new players(still in progress)
3-diffrent dmg with x1 x2 x3 x4(fixed)
4-Lasers bugg (still in progress)
5-Buy things from trade(done but vry bugged and doesnt take uridium WTF 0_o)
6-Online(only in test mode for local servers ^^)

PS-Server its not hosted by me
Credits go to Davidc96 for the dmg fix
\\xsUserSxs// ReSp3cT main developers

Server status OFFLINEE only for DEV

PS-sry for my bad english and dont THX me
next update with pics ^^
If anywone knows how to put it in public to tell me thoose two a******* wont tell me

this one is from the first project for dark orbit private server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2013, 02:05   #2

Hey,

Please read the .
  • Due to the that there are more and more PServers coming out, you can only make a thread about your private server if it is open to the public (whether it be alpha, beta or a full release). This is because there are too many servers which are "to be released" and nothing happening. So please only make a thread if the server is actually open, and people can play in it. If you have a website, make sure you have a backlink to elitepvpers.com or it will be closed and you will receive a warning.

Greetz,
jartsa.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2013, 02:26   #3

Link?
Old 07/02/2013, 09:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis1997 View Post
Link?
Its only in TEST mode today i will upload some pics

Edit:Pics added video after a day or two maybe
Old 07/02/2013, 12:06   #5

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by jartsa98 View Post
Hey,

Please read the .
  • Due to the that there are more and more PServers coming out, you can only make a thread about your private server if it is open to the public (whether it be alpha, beta or a full release). This is because there are too many servers which are "to be released" and nothing happening. So please only make a thread if the server is actually open, and people can play in it. If you have a website, make sure you have a backlink to elitepvpers.com or it will be closed and you will receive a warning.

Greetz,
jartsa.
#closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread