Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E-mail shitty trick

Discussion on E-mail shitty trick within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
E-mail ****** trick

Hello, all

toady i got tricked by some ******* called coman, (on skype)
so this is how it went, he told me to send a mail for changing my email to his, but 'do not change it ' he said, well i showed him account and i showed him that i send the mail (had it not confirmed it yet) i knew that there was something that they could ,via a bug, steal your account, well it was not a but, it was my own stupidity

Me , obeying him like a dog, clicked to open the email ,because he wanted to 'see' weither it actually was his email, now, here is the tricky part, NEVER OPEN whilst you're sharing your screen , that ******* ******* recorded (not sure, but pretty obvious) the screen, so he could easily wrtie the whole ******* link down, and so i got ****** ,right up my ars, i spent 650euros( not that much considered to the most) ,

just to share, how those fuckfaces steal your accounts, but im not worried, i have all the info i need to get my account back, and i don't care where the **** this ***** lives , but my dad works with the cia, even it is for game ,
he traced the adress via skype and voila,
calle correo 55
Madrid, Spain

fuckface, with some people you don't mess, i don't care where you live i'm coming for you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2013, 23:16   #2

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightLikeMe View Post
Hello, all

toady i got tricked by some asshole called coman, (on skype)
so this is how it went, he told me to send a mail for changing my email to his, but 'do not change it ' he said, well i showed him account and i showed him that i send the mail (had it not confirmed it yet) i knew that there was something that they could ,via a bug, steal your account, well it was not a but, it was my own stupidity

Me , obeying him like a dog, clicked to open the email ,because he wanted to 'see' weither it actually was his email, now, here is the tricky part, NEVER OPEN whilst you're sharing your screen , that fucking asshole recorded (not sure, but pretty obvious) the screen, so he could easily wrtie the whole fucking link down, and so i got fucked ,right up my ars, i spent 650euros( not that much considered to the most) ,

just to share, how those fuckfaces steal your accounts, but im not worried, i have all the info i need to get my account back, and i don't care where the fuck this prick lives , but my dad works with the cia, even it is for game ,
calle correo 55
Madrid, Spain

fuckface, with some people you don't mess, i don't care where you live i'm coming for you
Fellow member please keep the immature language on a minimum.

You don't need to work with CIA, FBI or any other law enforcement organisation to know how to trace a ip address through skype with wireshark and other sniffing tools.
If you have a software/tool, does it only take about 20 seconds to do.

If your daddy was sneaky, he should have sent a worm to the scammers pc/network for complete control.

Best Regards Zeta
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/25/2013, 23:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZETΑ View Post
If you have a software/tool, does it only take about 20 seconds to do.
If I try to get some ones ip thought skype, it take about 5 second's ^^
And there is easy way to make trick to get in that guy pc who's ip you have, you just need to learn some easy "hack's"
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2013, 23:34   #4

Received Thanks: 1,746
go to police and solve the problem and next time buy/sell trough trusted middleman
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/25/2013, 23:35   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,723
Quote:
Hello, all

toady i got tricked by some ******* called coman, (on skype)

Me , obeying him like a dog, clicked to open the email ,because he wanted to 'see' weither it actually was his email, now, here is the tricky part, NEVER OPEN whilst you're sharing your screen , that ******* ******* recorded (not sure, but pretty obvious) the screen, so he could easily wrtie the whole ******* link down, and so i got ****** ,right up my ars, i spent 650euros( not that much considered to the most) ,

just to share, how those fuckfaces steal your accounts, but im not worried, i have all the info i need to get my account back, and i don't care where the **** this ***** lives , but my dad works with the cia, even it is for game ,
calle correo 55
Madrid, Spain

Good luck to take your account back. If you bought anythig with a credit card you should take it easly.
And next time use a trusted middleman, check for one on browser trade thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2013, 23:35   #6

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 2,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr~Ryan-Roco View Post
If I try to get some ones ip thought skype, it take about 5 second's ^^
And there is easy way to make trick to get in that guy pc who's ip you have, you just need to learn some easy "hack's"
I have some funny storys about that xD
But that would be off-topic.

Anyways i hope OP get's hes account back

Best Regards Zeta
Old 06/26/2013, 00:31   #7

yep a noob tried the same trick with me....I just hid the link with a window, and ofc he said he want to see the linkxD so pathetic scammers...i have to say you were stupid dude.
Old 06/26/2013, 00:54   #8

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
i don't care where you live i'm coming for you
lol that reminds me of movie Taken

and i am sorry for ur loss
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2013, 01:30   #9

And you plan to do what by going to the police, FBI, CIA, etc? First of all it was your own stupidity. Second of all you broke Terms and Conditions, BP ain't gonna give your account back they will probably just delete it. Third of all what are you going to do with an ip address? You can't put him in jail or anything because you have no proof.
Old 06/26/2013, 02:38   #10

You cant trace them if they dont have static ip.

and bro feel sad for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2013, 08:36   #11

thanks everyone, i just sent an email with all the previous names and all the passwords, and all the payments i did, still they are saying 'security issues are not there responsibility' i change my pass every 2days so that's outta the question, if i don't get it back, I'll just ask them to delete it, full Hercules full havoc, full lf4 , man..... so sad,
i would like to hack him back, or at least try to get my account back but i haven no clue at all, if anyone can help me with hacking or so, please pm me, i already started to bot on another acccountn but that's gonna take a while :s nd i was preparing for jackpot arena, the account also had 600k uri , pfff im so sad right now,