Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] DarkOrbit - Private Server | Full Package |

Discussion on [Release] DarkOrbit - Private Server | Full Package | within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/02/2017, 17:10   #736

elite*gold: 0
Thanks pelo dark
Old 05/28/2018, 17:53   #737

link

Link downlaod?
Old 05/28/2018, 19:35   #738

Okay, when type 'localhost' and press enter, the site of darkorbit appears. But i cant make a new account. I can write new username and all, but the green button of ''sign up'' is not showed. So i cant register and when i try to login with a random username and password it says ''Error: the xajax Javascript component could not be included. Perhaps the URL is incorrect? ..."
Old 05/31/2019, 21:05   #739

hajax java error

i have the same problem the green button to create new user missing disapear,any idea how to fi xthat?,ty
Old 05/31/2019, 21:39   #740

elite*gold: 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukunas1 View Post
i have the same problem the green button to create new user missing disapear,any idea how to fi xthat?,ty
You can just press enter, but those files are old and i wouldnt use them anymore, code your own
Old 09/14/2019, 01:54   #741

elite*gold: LOCKED
kann mir jemand helfen und sagen wieso es nicht geht

Old 09/14/2019, 10:57   #742

I downloaded all the cms darkorbit files I found here in the forum but none could try the map one fails to load all of them.
somebody put a usable cms link here?
someone share the cms link here
Old 03/27/2023, 04:18   #743

Howdy, is project still alive? Nobody tried to rework it when flash is out of the way?

Sorry for reopening dead thread for it. I'm just trying to find out if it's possible to make this work again after the years.

As for the missing users etc, just use older version of PHP and phpmyadmin. Many new functions has been developed and some of them reworked since then. I've fought some of that issues on my older websites too. In some cases ended rewriting them from scratch.

Tags
darkorbit, download, files, private server, source