Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Have you ever wanted?

Discussion on [Tool] Have you ever wanted? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/19/2013, 19:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/ View Post
Have you ever put you IBot/KBot working 24/7 and when you looked at the bot 1 day later it was closed,crashed or your pc restarted for updates or other reason and the bot was not working?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. How you ever wanted a tool which will start your bot when computer startup and logs you in automatically?
  2. How you ever wanted a tool that will switch your config in order to buy Eco-10 or PLT-2026 so that you will not wun out?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i have the solution! PM me and i will send you the tool! 100% safe and it is not fake!
See my signature
Old 05/30/2013, 15:05   #17

Do we get link for this pls?
Old 05/30/2013, 15:17   #18

lolimax u remember me by caliqua

#closerrequest

reason : Pushing up old threads
Old 05/30/2013, 16:07   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Man/1/ View Post
Have you ever put you IBot/KBot working 24/7 and when you looked at the bot 1 day later it was closed,crashed or your pc restarted for updates or other reason and the bot was not working?
  1. How you ever wanted a tool which will start your bot when computer startup and logs you in automatically?
  2. How you ever wanted a tool that will switch your config in order to buy Eco-10 or PLT-2026 so that you will not wun out?

Well i have the solution! PM me and i will send you the tool! 100% safe and it is not fake!
Woaw u make me laught you speak like a teleshoping man=))

#closerequest , old thread