Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

This is a discussion on [Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category; Hi palavia, This is my proposition, As known, we make a first config with no shield because the bot can ...

View Poll Results: Do you need a Free version?
Yes, I need it! 72 80.00%
I don't care... 18 20.00%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/04/2013, 07:05   #1461

Hi palavia,

This is my proposition,

As known, we make a first config with no shield because the bot can logout anytime and anywhere to sell and if she ship still have shield when it's in the palla field it won't logout. But we could make it better, look:
now your Bot can find a safe place to recover specially when it switch to the second config. So, finding a safe place to logout outside the fog zone is possible now. Why don't you use to sell too, when he got a full palla sout, it go there and logout. So we'll be able to have shield in our first config so the bot will manager the npc easier. I'm telling you this, because we'll be able use diamand formation and with the aegis shield repairation the ship will never loose shield and would be more resistant.

and for the aegis aptitude, can you make them cyclik... I mean the bot would use them everytime they are avaible or everytime when there's a need.

Thanks
1 User
palavia (08/04/2013)
Old 08/04/2013, 10:00   #1462

Received Thanks: 1,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by melikhan View Post
Palavia why do we have to put shields out ? Because if I have no shields, I will die because of an annihilator and a saboteur or another alien :/
Btw, another update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbananana View Post
Hi palavia,

This is my proposition,

As known, we make a first config with no shield because the bot can logout anytime and anywhere to sell and if she ship still have shield when it's in the palla field it won't logout. But we could make it better, look:
now your Bot can find a safe place to recover specially when it switch to the second config. So, finding a safe place to logout outside the fog zone is possible now. Why don't you use to sell too, when he got a full palla sout, it go there and logout. So we'll be able to have shield in our first config so the bot will manager the npc easier. I'm telling you this, because we'll be able use diamand formation and with the aegis shield repairation the ship will never loose shield and would be more resistant.

and for the aegis aptitude, can you make them cyclik... I mean the bot would use them everytime they are avaible or everytime when there's a need.
Hi guys. I take attention to all your suggestions and I respect your opinions which are important to me.
But ... if you put shields in your collecting configuration, it means much more difficult to identify your ship at the beginning. The shields make ​​a "fucking aureola" around the ship, which in most cases prevents the bot to determine the exact coordinates of the ship....
Anyway .. because here doesn't stop the requests for this, I will ask someone to do a new topic with Poll with all requests and proposals for the bot, and if any of them has enough votes, I'll consider it and will include it in next update.
Thanks for understanding!
PS: Why you think that the bot doesn't use his abilities of Aegis when he need them?

Last edited by palavia; 08/04/2013 at 10:03.
Old 08/04/2013, 10:41   #1463
DдякOявιт Cypяιoт Plдyєя

@palavia
delete some pms so that we can speak cause it says
"palavia has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Old 08/04/2013, 11:49   #1464

About the poll, I am now loving this bot and I recently got hacked... Trying to recover. Only a few more hercs left but the problem I'm seeing is a 404 error... Or Not Found Error and dosn't refresh the page. Maybe other have the same problem?
Thanks
1 User
palavia (08/04/2013)
Old 08/04/2013, 13:20   #1465
I don't like fools

As for the shields this in my opinion is well now. Apart from the fact that the program can correctly detect the ship. As we all know shield itself decreases in fog. If the ship would shields both configurations as you want. Bot fly to a safe area and repaired the shields instead of collecting palladium. Only to be started laments "how little bot collect in an hour."
Thanks
1 User
palavia (08/04/2013)
Old 08/04/2013, 15:52   #1466
Ayyıldız Brother's ℂ★

ahahah i am so sorry for spamming your thread with verybad voice. I found out what the problem was! It was my oprating system, cuz i have Windows 8. I am so sorry dude
Old 08/04/2013, 18:25   #1467

I have now this error.. I don't know why..
Old 08/04/2013, 18:28   #1468
DдякOявιт Cypяιoт Plдyєя

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicii7 View Post

I have now this error.. I don't know why..
as palavia to send you a new version of unlimited bot fi you bought it.. if not you have no permition to use this bot
Thanks
1 User
palavia (08/04/2013)
Old 08/04/2013, 19:52   #1469

Yes I had buy it yesterday but yesterday it works yes i will ask him thx!
Old 08/04/2013, 20:09   #1470
Ayyıldız Brother's ℂ★

Can someone tell me how to select screen, cuz when i try to select nothing happen, and i can't see where i already have marked..

Last edited by Never(*); 08/04/2013 at 20:15.