Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finally equal rules when fighting in DO

Discussion on Finally equal rules when fighting in DO within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finally equal rules when fighting in DO

For me it's good news that i'm not fighting acc's with autolock in DO at the time, and finally i get the chance to cick their ***** as well. Before OS and similar programs went offline, i had problem fighting many acc's that was using autolock and rsb-changer and stuff. Now it's an equal fight and they get their ***** kicked. Finally it's all about the fighting skills for now
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2013, 15:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,181
Please post in DO Talk...
Old 04/21/2013, 16:00   #3

The Black Market: 206/0/0
It's true man!I have had war against a top 5 and top 3 clan and they have high ranks,and i have my little clan,everybody with lower ranks than them and we won,its only rank,play=0 xD
Old 04/21/2013, 19:23   #4

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed
Closed Thread