Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Darkorbit Bot On Different platform

Discussion on [Request]Darkorbit Bot On Different platform within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Smile [Request]Darkorbit Bot On Different platform

This is for Programmers only......and EPVP premium members

I recently saw youtube like script on .iim file which runs on imacros addon for all web browser ....... i thought same script run as darkorbit bouns bot or autolock with out changing proxy configuration or any kind for darkorbit use .

i can't do this programming so i need you guys to do some think ......if some one good at this imacro i hope they can do something :P

once you guys see you guys may understand what i am trying to say

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Web Platform Ucpmangos V2.0 - Good looking
09/30/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi there guys, I currently release my web script for mangos/trinity or other emu. What it looks like? It has a very good looking Slideshow in the beggining. Alot of Ajax. Professional and clean design. Something different =) Screenshot:
moon platform
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i need to know how can i go to this the place (moon platform ? plz i need your hleps
Getting on the auctioneers platform (Ironforge)
05/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Ok so you are not a mage and want to get up to the auctioneers (Ironforge) without rerolling a mage? That can be done. Simply: 1) Get your heartstone on cooldown. 2) Stand on the table right for the middle auctioneer platform, stand kinda left on the table facing the wall. 3) Use Auto Unstuck in the GM help thingy. Voila! Still confused? Watch this movie, here its shown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZgvNDpMOgw...gw&a mp;search=Maaby Enjoy