Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW PROYECT: DO ULTIMATUM-BOT

Discussion on NEW PROYECT: DO ULTIMATUM-BOT within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2013, 18:54   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlatto View Post
I think it is a spam
Why do you even use more time on this post, 100 of people have already said it.
Lets see after a time what he have maked, time will show guys.

And stay calm.
Old 03/18/2013, 19:16   #32

elite*gold: 350
The Black Market: 223/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,805
Good luck

vllt packt er es ja wieso nicht?
Old 03/18/2013, 20:06   #33

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,420
Can we close this thread ?
Old 03/18/2013, 21:21   #34

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed (requested)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hi i need some help with a proyect
01/13/2009 - Off Topic - 9 Replies
hello guys I know that here there are several people whom they know very well programmed and I want any of you help me with a project of the college is programming and computer science and I need some opinions or projects that may serve. thanks :):):):D:D:D
My new Proyect
11/07/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everybody I'm on a project to lift a server of CO2 and is ready but I do not need to edit various things and there are a lot of help from GM and MP seats for all those who work the server is online 20hs per day to finish it completely if they want to participate serividor's just entering her web coarg.no-ip.org my mail is [email protected]
My new Proyect
11/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello everybody I'm on a project to lift a server of CO2 and is ready but I do not need to edit various things and there are a lot of help from GM and MP seats for all those who work the server is online 20hs per day to finish it completely if they want to participate serividor's just entering her web coarg.no-ip.org my mail is [email protected]
[Proyect] - ?reeDoom o? Decursive - BC
10/17/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
- ?reeDoom o? Decursive - 0% done - Burning Crusade \-Info As you may have already hear, most addons in Burning Crusade will be incompatible and broken. When the moment comes Ill make the resurrection of Decursive like it was working in WoW. The new Lua programming wont be a problem cuz I wont use it :) \-The tool The new decursive wont be legal, it will use autochecks of personal buffs, curses... to send to a common wow channel the required messages to work like the original...