Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DoRemix ships problem?

Discussion on DoRemix ships problem? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
DoRemix ships problem?

Hello,

As I'm trying to make (cuz I'm bored) a do remix, I wanted to make the old client...

So I started editting a few things, but now, I have a little problem... I insterted an image from the phoenix (also the other ships) but when I flee, the ship just follows me and does not come right (look the picture below) What shall I do, do I need the top view? If yes, where can I find it?...

Thanks

Old 02/22/2013, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
You have to go In to your Sprite index and simply flip all of the images if you are using Gamemaker that will fix your ship issue. There is a Mirror/Flip option in the sprite editor.
Old 02/22/2013, 17:31   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZY-8-CIRCUS View Post
You have to go In to your Sprite index and simply flip all of the images if you are using Gamemaker that will fix your ship issue. There is a Mirror/Flip option in the sprite editor.
Now it is just the same, but my ship is flying backwards
Old 02/22/2013, 22:41   #4

elite*gold: 0
Lol wow never had that problem before it must be a coding issue bazaar. Sorry I couldn't help you Or you could try the other option for Mirror/flip thing instead of using mirror horizontally try flip vertically I just cant think of anything elts.