Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet bot....

Discussion on Packet bot.... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet bot....

Well,... I want to learn about packet bot and how to make it. But I dont know where should i start and where i can learn about it. Can someone experienced give the newbie an instruction in it? I know a little about c++ Thanks
Old 02/15/2013, 10:46   #2

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Alright:

First you need a good language for packet bots. C++ is not really recommened.
I prefer VB.Net/C# or Java.
If you know C++ a bit, you can start with Java. Learn the language. WebRequest and TCP is important.

If you know this, you need a good Packet Sniffer.
WPE or Wireshark are good. Don't use Firefox or Chrome. If I remember right, jD said, that it don't accept dll importing, that you can't sniff.
Opera or Internet Explorer would be good.

If you have the packets, you must encrypt them. That is the most difficult part. The packets are very hard decrypted.
Just try and try, till you can login and it moves alone.

You can ask jD here in epvp too. Maybe he give you some tips, what the bot needs.

Regards,
ya Pony
Thanks
13 Users
Old 02/15/2013, 13:00   #3

elite*gold: 150
If you know Java or consider learning in it, I can tell you that your job will be A LOT easier. I don't think anybody here will be able to help you with that language, but decrypting/encrypting the packets, as well as telling the bot what to do is releated just to parsing everything with the flash objects from DO.

However, your bot will be less functional at the end (compare IBOT with PBDO-BOT as an example). It's up to you

Good luck!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2013, 14:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkunited View Post
If you know Java or consider learning in it, I can tell you that your job will be A LOT easier. I don't think anybody here will be able to help you with that language, but decrypting/encrypting the packets, as well as telling the bot what to do is releated just to parsing everything with the flash objects from DO.

However, your bot will be less functional at the end (compare IBOT with PBDO-BOT as an example). It's up to you

Good luck!!

That's stupid. PBDO didn't beat iBot because of the language, but because Profibot developers are lazy.

Get your facts right.
Old 02/15/2013, 14:32   #5

I said that JAVA is a lot easier to code a bot in and make it actually work, but compared to PBDO-BOT which is in C#, PBDO is really much more functional (and I think you know it).

That is true. And yes, I am sure that with 200 times more work the IBOT team can come out with a killing logic and features nobody have ever seen. But yeah, that's profibot!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2013, 15:33   #6

Quote:
I said that JAVA is a lot easier to code a bot in and make it actually work, but compared to PBDO-BOT which is in C#, PBDO is really much more functional (and I think you know it).

That is true. And yes, I am sure that with 200 times more work the IBOT team can come out with a killing logic and features nobody have ever seen. But yeah, that's profibot!
I know PBDO is better but not because of the language.

Your argument is invalid.
Old 02/15/2013, 15:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichi011 View Post

your arguement is invalid =.=
and i bet you know nothing about programming
Old 02/15/2013, 16:07   #8

Quote:
That's stupid. PBDO didn't beat iBot because of the language, but because Profibot developers are lazy.

Get your facts right.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayur_kulkarni View Post
the difference between C# and java are the most minuscule things. if you know one you essentially know the other except for a few very small changes. nothing 2 seconds on google couldnt fix. so the comparison from ibot to PBDO, does not depend on the language but the amount of effort put into making the program, how you make it, and how you program it functon. end ofstory
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2013, 16:31   #9

Alright, let's stop the fight... Let's assume JAVA is the same thing as C# with the exactly same functionality... THE END.
Old 02/15/2013, 16:33   #10

i need a darkorbit bot for free can you help
Old 02/15/2013, 16:34   #11

^ Unless you create one, no, we cannot help
Old 02/15/2013, 17:03   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayur_kulkarni View Post
Suck it. I don't say I am a .NET Cracker just because I know how to use a decompiler. Noob.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2013, 20:59   #13

elite*gold: 17
@Requi
Why is C++ not recommended?

C++ is as advisable as C#, VB.net and Java... I use every of them except Java and every of them has its own benefits...
Old 02/15/2013, 21:20   #14

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
C++ have with the standard libraries(?) only console design. So it wouldn't be easy to control the bot.
You must type difficult commands in the console and can't see the Map, where the ship is. Or what it shoot etc.

Yes, there are libraries for GUI, but it's hard to make one and get it right working with a "Minimap".
Old 02/15/2013, 21:29   #15

elite*gold: 17
Visual C++ has the same Form Designer like VC# and VB.net

Edit:
The Minimap is the most easiest thing^^