Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question - How to put up a server for Orbit Legacy?...

Discussion on Question - How to put up a server for Orbit Legacy?... within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Question - How to put up a server for Orbit Legacy?...

Hi,

I know I need 39dll.dll for setting up a server, but I don't know very good how...

I have the game Orbit Legacy (made in gamemaker) source... There are scripts like tcpconnect, server things etc... But I don't know how to edit them to my right hamachi server

If someone can help me, I have skype/teamviewer
Old 01/18/2013, 21:50   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
look youtube tuts . you need to search for game maker online game tutorials because there you can see what you need to edit . 39dll.dll is only for fixing laggs because the server hoster is not good enough for a game with so many players .
Old 01/18/2013, 21:53   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ⓜⓐⓢⓣⓔⓡ~ View Post
look youtube tuts . you need to search for game maker online game tutorials because there you can see what you need to edit . 39dll.dll is only for fixing laggs because the server hoster is not good enough for a game with so many players .
I searched already the whole day... I just don't know how to make it in a game like this... The tuts are very easy games and isn't the same programmed as orbit legacy...