Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bonus Box??

Discussion on Bonus Box?? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bonus Box??

Hello world...It's 2 days i realized that bigpoint have created a new antibot..It work if u take a lot of box.. More box u take and less uridium u take..
It's only my problem or not???
I play in GLOBALE 1
Old 01/14/2013, 16:56   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Yeah, it's been there for quite some time. It happens to everyone (from what I know)
Old 01/14/2013, 16:59   #3

U know how much time for be normal again?? Because i have all gates open so i can do it with bot and when i finish that i bot again..Because i found 680 uridium in 1 hours with double box bonus..
Old 01/14/2013, 17:07   #4

i still getting in x-3 4k uridium and 50 energY PEr houR
Old 01/14/2013, 17:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albymaster View Post
U know how much time for be normal again?? Because i have all gates open so i can do it with bot and when i finish that i bot again..Because i found 680 uridium in 1 hours with double box bonus..
I used to get 20k-30k an hour (yeah, it may seem unlikely) with Double BB and Full speed etc, now I get 6k, then drops. A lot.

It's best to wait a day, or bot in more brief periods (as in, 1 hour bot... wait X hours)

It's best to experiment and find what you like best.
Old 01/14/2013, 17:13   #6

Yes.. the first day i get in x-1 6500 uridium and 30 energy for hours..but now i get less uridium...like 680 in 1 hours..

Now i try to wait a X time and tell to this community how much time u need to wait to become normal again.. If someone already know i ask to tell us..
Old 01/14/2013, 17:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albymaster View Post
Yes.. the first day i get in x-1 6500 uridium and 30 energy for hours..but now i get less uridium...like 680 in 1 hours..

Now i try to wait a X time and tell to this community how much time u need to wait to become normal again.. If someone already know i ask to tell us..
Try searching around, I'm pretty sure there has been topics about this in the past.
Old 01/14/2013, 17:43   #8

I found the post and tell :
The probably to find the uridium in box bonus is incrised but If u collect box for a long time
u there is less and less uridium.
Old 01/14/2013, 18:01   #9

they just forcing people to buy uridium...

and keep forcing us we keep botting all the time
Old 01/14/2013, 19:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinques View Post
they just forcing people to buy uridium...

and keep forcing us we keep botting all the time
You are right..
I'm trying to use rest every 120 minutes to 60 minutes..
tomorrow i will tell if it work..But there is another option..
You can kill lordakia and streuner half time and collect box the rest of time..