Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit email change/bug?

Discussion on Darkorbit email change/bug? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Darkorbit email change/bug?

I made noob account for me before a year or so..i am from croatia and i made a mail what name is net.hr freemail....and i wasnt accesing to that mail for like 6 months and it got deleted automaticly..i heard there is some way to change it wo knowing mail?
I contacted support(u all know what they said..) and mail support but 0 points

If any1 think i want it to steal acc u can add me on skype petar050 and ill show u w teamviewer or join.me

I hope some1 could help me cuz i want to change name and pw of acc (friend have pw so i dont want him to waste uri and stuff)
Old 01/09/2013, 02:15   #2

Thumbs down account Theft !

This has been asked buy so many users. time and time again. The answer is NO. this hack / bug you ask for is for stealing accounts. what you ask for is wrong do not ask for this

#close request
Old 01/09/2013, 04:08   #3

elite*gold: 79
Thy was email bug
But i think tnhat bug is fixed now
Old 01/09/2013, 04:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaboortsog View Post
Thy was email bug
But i think tnhat bug is fixed now
bug mby, but it is still posible to hack email and darkorbit prifile. my account got hacked like this. i know how to hack email, not in do but just emai, but i will not give this to you. sorry!
Old 01/09/2013, 12:10   #5

How i am able to even hack mail when mail dont exsist? R u a magician or something so u can magicaly hack deleted email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by want to bot View Post
This has been asked buy so many users. time and time again. The answer is NO. this hack / bug you ask for is for stealing accounts. what you ask for is wrong do not ask for this

#close request
i see u r something like "merlin" right? so tell me how do i GET IN DELETED MAIL?
U CANT SO STOP REPLIN IF U R NOT GONA HELP..THANX
Old 01/09/2013, 13:38   #6

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarloBiznis View Post
Dobrodosao petre , i ja sam hrvat
bio je bug sa emailom ali ne onakav kakav ti mislis :P
German or English please
Old 01/09/2013, 15:46   #7

Sure thing.
I just told him that there is a bug with emails but that's not what could solve his problem
Old 01/09/2013, 16:06   #8

Email bug it's real... My account got stolen after few weeks... And i changed more than 5 times my pw and username and it got stolen! PW Changed!! And username... I contacted BP Support they said me:
Giving accounts to other people is not legit...
Bad............................................... ......................
Thanks
1 User

Tags
darkorbit