Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PDBO BOT dont work for 6 days

Discussion on PDBO BOT dont work for 6 days within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/06/2013, 21:51   #16

elite*gold: 10
even kbot is online ----
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2013, 00:07   #17

elite*gold: 0
And even Kbot was offline for a long time...
Lazy? We build a bot who is now called the safest and best Bot.

What you guys forget is the Fact that we had alot very fast updates in the last months - but you just remember the Bad Things, don't you?

Wait until we update. We are working for your security!

Best Regards Shadow
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/07/2013, 01:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_v5 View Post
And even Kbot was offline for a long time...
Lazy? We build a bot who is now called the safest and best Bot.

What you guys forget is the Fact that we had alot very fast updates in the last months - but you just remember the Bad Things, don't you?

Wait until we update. We are working for your security!

Best Regards Shadow
The team doesnīt update the bot because theyīre on holidays and you re trying to hide the truth.

The last two months was horrible, a long time the bot was down, first 2 or 3 weeks cuz new packet encryption,then palladium bug, then DDOS and finally "killed by". For me it isnīt a good bot, too much time down and a lot of bugs.

Donīt be a lier, pbdo-bot is becoming a big ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2013, 06:30   #19

I'd rather wait a few days, PBDO Bot is the safest bot, and I like it that the developers take their time to keep it that way. They need time to update it, if they hurry themselves they might miss something, and then we might have a chance of getting a ban. Quit complaining, just because the developers have lives, and the update is taking a while, doesn't mean you're getting ripped off. Be patient and good things will come soon.
Old 01/07/2013, 08:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOrbit-anon View Post
I'd rather wait a few days, PBDO Bot is the safest bot, and I like it that the developers take their time to keep it that way. They need time to update it, if they hurry themselves they might miss something, and then we might have a chance of getting a ban. Quit complaining, just because the developers have lives, and the update is taking a while, doesn't mean you're getting ripped off. Be patient and good things will come soon.
All bots have ban risk
Old 01/07/2013, 09:45   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xungoman View Post
The team doesnīt update the bot because theyīre on holidays and you re trying to hide the truth.

The last two months was horrible, a long time the bot was down, first 2 or 3 weeks cuz new packet encryption,then palladium bug, then DDOS and finally "killed by". For me it isnīt a good bot, too much time down and a lot of bugs.

Donīt be a lier, pbdo-bot is becoming a big ****.
Be sure, i know alot more than you and i know that they aren't on Holidays.

Yes Palladium Bug but the Bot worked. The killed by Bug will be fixed with this Update anyways.

We are not DDosing ourself by the way...

If you think so - Alot of our customers know that we work for them. You are just a person who can't wait

And if its not a good Bot - use another Bot and enjoy getting banned.

Best Regards,
Shadow
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2013, 10:39   #22

PBDO team can collect only money from people for license... 25€ is not small amount (someone of people canot afford it)..
and when come update then is big problem to gather all team to do fast update..
.. why waiting more than 2-3 days???
..you only count sold License and its a BIG NUMBER (Money) and you need be prety fast for that Amount of Money
..or you have breakdown in Team...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2013, 10:42   #23

Hi,

FIRST
What you all guys foreget is the complextiy of PBDO bot, this bot can do things I/Kbot can't do.
Also don't forget kbot is a crack from Ibot: first one is Ibot to be online then Kbot.
Most PBDO users are palla botters this you can't do with kbot!!!!
You can finetune PBDO: like avoiding NPC or it can kill every alien you want, using ability's and lots more.
Kbot can't!!! And they NEVER put new features in the bot!!!
So it's normal it takes more time to update PBDO because it has LOTS more features than I/Kbot.
And what are a few days less if you have a lifetime license and you can run every account you got even with a Silver license? Kbot is just one account and if that's banned it costs money again!!

SECOND
The smartest people are those who never give a reply at useless comments!

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2013, 12:24   #24

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Going to close this, it's just causing fights.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread