Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]PBDO-bot Crack

Discussion on [INFO]PBDO-bot Crack within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[INFO]PBDO-bot Crack

Well before i begin let me tell you i'm not uploading the crack in public coz i know its against forum rules
well i have used pbdo bot for quiet long time . . I cracked it long time ago and it has helped me a lot now i have decided to tell the developing team about it just pm me or add me in skype . . Hope so one day i will be in your team ^^,
and yeah now i would like to tell you the obfuscator you used smart assembly 6.2 is easily crackable . . Even if you upgrade it to version 6.6 its still useless . . Its error reporting and parent obfuscation can be cracked and also its strong name can be removed :-)
i really want to help you guys in making the bot better
good luck
~^May^~
Old 01/02/2013, 17:09   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 331/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,200
PBDO knows it, but with highrer protection the tasksystem wont work anymore...
A new protection will be launched later, try to crack this xD

BTW:Your usertitle is fail...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2013, 17:15   #3

Oh wow then i will take it as a challenge . . Whenever i crack it the crack will be public lets see who wins
Mayur
Old 01/02/2013, 17:18   #4

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
I know, why you never got crack it after that update
Forget it. You'll never crack it then.

BTW: C# is a .NET Lang too
So remove the "C# &"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 17:19   #5

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 331/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,200
If you managed it you can write a new darkorbit bot...just as a tip
i wont be easy, its ****, i think 99% of cracks will disapear
Old 01/02/2013, 17:22   #6

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayur_kulkarni View Post
Well before i begin let me tell you i'm not uploading the crack in public coz i know its against forum rules
well i have used pbdo bot for quiet long time . . I cracked it long time ago and it has helped me a lot now i have decided to tell the developing team about it just pm me or add me in skype . . Hope so one day i will be in your team ^^,
and yeah now i would like to tell you the obfuscator you used smart assembly 6.2 is easily crackable . . Even if you upgrade it to version 6.6 its still useless . . Its error reporting and parent obfuscation can be cracked and also its strong name can be removed :-)
i really want to help you guys in making the bot better
good luck
~^May^~
some kids are soooo stu**p, you cant be so smart as PBDO dev, and you cant be in their team, that is immposible, because if they accept someone as you are, then they are gona be down, so please stop write something like this post...

your wish ( to be in their team ) is same wish as I wanna be millioner...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 17:52   #7

Wow i'm surprised you guys should seriously learn how to respect each other . .. . My only intension was to help you guys. . . Never mind. . .
#closerequest
I m so sure to crack pbdo coz my bro is a software enggineer At microsoft and he has a million times more knowledge than you . .so get a life. . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2013, 18:10   #8

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Your best bet would be to contact them.

Quote:
My only intension was to help you guys. . . Never mind. . .
I think the main cause is because you aren't "known" enough. I bet there is lots of other ways you could help out It all has to start somewhere you know.
#closed (requested)
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread