Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damage Calculator

Discussion on Damage Calculator within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/07/2013, 19:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
is a thief has stolen my account
Old 01/07/2013, 22:43   #17

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by shizukaalemao View Post
For what do you want CPU's? this is to calculate damage, cpu's won't change anything..
You can't add any CPUs...
Old 01/08/2013, 14:26   #18

elite*gold: 0
Hellstorm launcher 2 (HST-2) no upgrade

ECO-10
Shoot lance-roquettes jouer*: 10000
Shoot lance-roquettes NPC* : 10000

UBR-100
Shoot lance-roquettes jouer*: 10000
Shoot lance-roquettes NPC* : 18000

something wrong with it UBR-100 with HST-2 do
20,000 damage against players
36,000 damage against Alien

Similar Threads Similar Threads
damage calculator
01/23/2013 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
here I leave a calculator / simulator damage that this official forum dark orbit press thanks if I help.: http://indus.graph.free.fr/simulateur/3scalculator .swf
Silkroad damage calculator
06/13/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Title says all. Enjoy ;) Silkroad damage calculator
Damage Calculator
07/12/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 40 Replies
Ok well I was thinking of something I could make that would benefit someone. As of now its not much, but I've created a damage calculator that will calculate your min and max attack damage. It can tell you what damage you'll do at a higher level. I plan on making future functionality as follows: Total Magic Damage Done. PvE Damage Taken (Magic and Melee) PvP Damage Taken (Magic and Melee) *Addition* Weapon Damage Done. Will Include Rage, Phoenix, etc. Damage according to Conquer...
Co Damage Calculator v1.0
01/24/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 40 Replies
co damage calculator v1.0 This is my first program and its created in C#..so you will need the .net framework to run it: .net framework dl site: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...& ;displaylang=en Co dam calculator description: this program was designed as a way to find out dam received from mobs and other players before actually fighting them. ie You could select a monster from the list and find out what def you would need to only rec 1 dam from that monster.
Damage Calculator
04/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Perhaps I missed it passing through these 9 pages of exploits, hacks, and tools, but has anybody seen/created something that calculates damage based on class/+dmg/attack? I'd be interested in viewing such a program/link. Thanks.