Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gg clicker

Discussion on gg clicker within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gg clicker

You know the working gg clicker (free)?
because im don't know how started the gg clicker by andrew and the other?!
Old 12/23/2012, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
If you need clicker for Uridium Wars, you can use this one -> .
Anyway I don´t know about other public clicker.
If you need to help with my clicker, please send me PM or contact me on Skype/ICQ.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CP clicker
12/08/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Okay guys...i really hate begging in threads, but here I go.. ; ) I had a CP clicker bot which was spamming f11/f12 when my cp goes lower and it worked perfectly but seems I haven't been playing sometime and it doesn't work on CT1,so can someone please pm me with it if you don't want to share it with the world or smth ^.^ ... Would really apreciate it..
CLICKER
12/26/2009 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
Yo, How to make a program that keeps clicking in 1 place example: MouseClick("Left", 571, 392) MouseClick("Right", 571,392) Sleep(5000) MouseClick("Left", 468, 352) MouseClick("Right", 468,352) Sleep(5000) MouseClick("Left", 571, 392)
clicker !!!
05/02/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
hmm i didnt made this one , didnt even scan it .. but a frend gave it ... so if u want clicker right left with timer.. try this one.. u can set the clicker time.. left or right can some1 scan....
right clicker
12/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello all this is my first post because if i look around enough ive found everything ive needed; except this. what i am looking for is a super fast right clicker. somthing faster then the archer lab right clicker. basically same macro but faster clicks. maybe something like a click every .1 seconds if i missed it im sorry maybe some one could help me if you could i would be greatful thnx ^^