Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Developer Team!? [Developers Thread]

Discussion on Bot Developer Team!? [Developers Thread] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Bot Developer Team!? [Developers Thread]

Hi everyone, i will really like to make a developer team for a bot development, we will start making a bot for Uridium Wars (Just for practice) and then we will make it for Darkorbit. To be part of the team you need to know:
  1. 100% .VB (#Important to know all post/request method and the most important how to send packets)
  2. Understand C# and Flash (to read game source code)
  3. Have time for programming

If you want to be part of the team just put your Skype in this thread. We just accept people who know how to work in team and to know programming, the bot will not be base it on UDOBot or any old bot. And if you ask why are you asking for help? the answer is that this kind of projects are so big that need a whole team and just one person cant make all the job and updates..

So if you want to be on one of the best programmers teams in Elitepvp just put your skype in this thread and dont worry about working with nobs, i will try to select people that really know what they are doing.

How we will work? I'm planing on divide the team in sections, one will make the loging, the other one the map (x,y) drawing, other guy will manage all the packets, etc.

Just comment what do you thing about it!
My Skype: dark.moon.revolution

PHP Code:
   public static void main(String[] args) {

boolean ProgramerA true;

boolean ProgramerB true;

boolean ProgramerC true;

boolean GoodProgramers true;

String Project;

if ((
ProgramerA && ProgramerB && ProgramerC) == GoodProgramers){               

Project "Success";

System.out.println(Project ", best Bot Ever!");
        }          
     } 
Thanks
8 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 12:51   #2

elite*gold: 79
whats the benefits ? anyone will help without something
Old 11/28/2012, 12:53   #3

elite*gold: 40
Yeah, what would i get for this? I don't need fame, from this I have enough in RL
Old 11/28/2012, 12:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaboortsog View Post
whats the benefits ? anyone will help without something
I'm not looking for "HELP" I'm looking for people that really want to make a bot, that thay can but that they need a team, some ideas and maybe they need help in a method and the other guy know..... Maybe at the end earn some money, but i think that we should start for many some time for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ĤΛƇҠ View Post
Yeah, what would i get for this? I don't need fame, from this I have enough in RL
Yea i'm agree with you, its not just fame!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 12:59   #5

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,109
Since a few days how to send packets to Uridium Wars and jump on other map (with other IP!) [I made my own little bot too]
I am really good at httpwebrequest and the best: it's all in vb

But what should we do in the team? everyone can work only on his project cause else we would have to wait on the others for new project.
I don't think that i work with you, but nice idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2012, 13:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagierDesGrauens View Post
Since a few days how to send packets to Uridium Wars and jump on other map (with other IP!) [I made my own little bot too]

But what should we do in the team? everyone can work only on his project cause else we would have to wait on the others for new project.
Splitting source on small parts and something like TFS.

@Topic
VB sucks, C# is better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2012, 13:07   #7

Quote:

Yes, i know thats the bad part, that you need to wait until the other guy give you the project and wait until you see him onlyne, but i solve that i have like a FTP server (1 TB at my house) and i use it for my Programming school projects (You could save directly the .VB project there like in your computer), also there are programs to synchronize the projects... there are many options

But its ok if you dont want to work with me, we are here to help us... Just consider that you need a good partner in this kind of projects, might you could make little bots but not a really big one with all features, might you cant but if you want to make a good bot you will need a team (I think 2 or 3 persons is perfect)

MagierDesGrauens add me to skype: dark.moon.revolution
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 13:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiszczu View Post
Splitting source on small parts and something like TFS.

@Topic
VB sucks, C# is better.
mh... i think you don't like VB because you only can program in C#
But i made so f*cking nice tools in VB and it is much easier then c#^^
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 13:12   #9

Quote:
mh... i think you don't like VB because you only can program in C#
But i made so f*cking nice tools in VB and it is much easier then c#^^
I'm agree, with VB you could do all you want
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 13:36   #10

VB is for noobs
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2012, 13:43   #11

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by -gameaddict- View Post
VB is for noobs
Only because it has Basic in the Name? Vb is as powerfull as C#, but has some features which help beginners. But in the High End there is the same functionality, and you can do all with vb what you can do with c#.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 13:47   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ĤΛƇҠ View Post
Only because it has Basic in the Name? Vb is as powerfull as C#, but has some features which help beginners. But in the High End there is the same functionality, and you can do all with vb what you can do with c#.
VB is designed as a tool to allow beginners to get results quickly, and has many limitations.
Old 11/28/2012, 13:47   #13

Quote:
VB is for noobs
that's why i can do 15-20k uri / hour with my bot? i understand
Old 11/28/2012, 13:49   #14

Quote:
VB is for noobs
So for say that i think that you are the best C# programer no?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/28/2012, 13:54   #15

elite*gold: 300
Received Thanks: 3,471
Quote:
Your post says nothing.

-DarkMoonRevolution- Good luck with the team Just ignore this spammers which don´t know nothing
Thanks
1 User