Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkorbit Clone

Discussion on Darkorbit Clone within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

Darkorbit Clone

Hi,i'm working on a darkorbit clone project(legal) on game maker im maked most thinks at the moment i have some problems how can i make it online first i edited darkorbit remix source after that(after some months)i start to make a new project i have all maked (laser shoot(its bugy ),money,damage,health,shield energie(its easy to make but how to make that on online ? ) if anyone who can use good game maker and know how to make it can write it please ? and how can i make that when im flying with the ship that it goes more then one place(when i make 1280x728 its go all visible places but i will make etc:that 10000x10000 place but when the game opened the screen is 800x600 and when they fly with the ship they can come to another places like darkorbit remix & orbit legacy..

Thanks for your help who will help.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStromX View Post
Game Maker 8!
yes i have game maker 8 pro.
Old   #3

black im noob but i think you need to buy a server....or you can use hamachi but the server online will be on only when you will be on...
if you want to buy a server i dont know how to upload it online to the server...
but i remember to hamachi you need to download another program where you will drop the file and this program can create a online server on hamachi
i remember that because i played on retroserver of metin2 LOL

or you can ask to the creator of black galaxy online....
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthardy9701 View Post
black im noob but i think you need to buy a server....or you can use hamachi but the server online will be on only when you will be on...
if you want to buy a server i dont know how to upload it online to the server...
but i remember to hamachi you need to download another program where you will drop the file and this program can create a online server on hamachi
i remember that because i played on retroserver of metin2 LOL

or you can ask to the creator of black galaxy online....
i know how to make server in game maker you must create an .exe that will start the server with the ports that i writtet but how can i make online i mean how to send the packets to the server and read them on the another player i will make something like orbit legacy
and i have server

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout617 View Post
i know how to make server in game maker you must create an .exe that will start the server with the ports that i writtet but how can i make online i mean how to send the packets to the server and read them on the another player i will make something like orbit legacy
and i have server
I think i can help you. If you got skype pm me your name.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1naamloos1 View Post
I think i can help you. If you got skype pm me your name.
i dont have skype on my computer but i can install it saturday because im on laptop at the moment and im worked now i maked but its not have many functions i will open a thread in few minutes
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout617 View Post
i dont have skype on my computer but i can install it saturday because im on laptop at the moment and im worked now i maked but its not have many functions i will open a thread in few minutes
accept me now xD
EDIT: I sent u my skype name...
Old   #8

if you need beta tester i'm here today
i want to be your developing game beta tester
i'm 6 hour online per day could connect via Skype and i could tell the bugs and give good feedback
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaboortsog View Post
if you need beta tester i'm here today
i want to be your developing game beta tester
i'm 6 hour online per day could connect via Skype and i could tell the bugs and give good feedback
ok send me your skype name with pm.
i maked the game alone here online(At the moment server status:Online):

but i think we well make it better with 1naamloos1 help